Our Cow Molly's Bakewell Pud Flavour ice cream

That must be why I've gone down to just over 14 stone then, not been up to OCM since before Christmas :hihi:

Join me in trying to convince the people at Our Cow Molly that their Bakewell Pud flavour should be available in 1ltr tubs to take away.This is THE most important issue in the world today! Our Cow Molly-do it now before someone else does! :thumbsup:

I bought a tub of this from Bradfield Farmer's market last weekend. I can't remember if it was Bakewell Tart or Bakewell Pud but I'm assuming they are the same flavour.

Bakewell tart!!had that flavour today...it has to be the best flavour ever! I too would buy it in the tub! Go for it!I'll sign!

I'm with you, where's the petition? They need to sort out a deal with Asda, Tesco & Netto too, I can never find it.

From talking with the guy at our cow molly last year they never will have a deal with a large supermarket, the whole reason they started in the ice-cream trade was because of the crazy low prices the supermarkets give farmers for their milk-thats why hundreds of british dairy farmers are going out of production every year.

Why don't you join their facebook page and ask them to provide a 1ltr tub for you. i am sure if you cantact them they will be able to provide it for you, they are lovely there, and they make the best ice-cream. lemon and ginger is my favorite!

Join me in trying to convince the people at Our Cow Molly that their Bakewell Pud flavour should be available in 1ltr tubs to take away.This is THE most important issue in the world today! Our Cow Molly-do it now before someone else does! :thumbsup:

A tweet from Molly herself confirms that it is available for takeaway from the farm - just ask at the shop.

I've been today too. How cute was the lamb near the fence if you went this afternoon? He was positively asking people to come and pet him bleat, bleat, bleat - a right character! :D:cool:

I had snickers and crunchie and bought some lemon and ginger to come home. :)

A tweet from Molly herself confirms that it is available for takeaway from the farm - just ask at the shop.

Well it wasn't this afternoon! And they said there were no plans to because they had no room to store more flavours in the fridge.:confused:

I've been today too. How cute was the lamb near the fence if you went this afternoon? He was positively asking people to come and pet him bleat, bleat, bleat - a right character! :D:cool:

I had snickers and crunchie and bought some lemon and ginger to come home. :)

Same here! And some Pana Cota. I'm just trying a bit of lemon now.

Am going to report all posters for inciting me to raid freezer.

Am going to report all posters for inciting me to raid freezer.

Please contact the helpdesk if you have any problems with this thread :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Franklins in Chesterfield made bakewell pud icecream - They sell it in tubs from their depot in Brampton :)

they sell it in the tourist information centre in chesterfield not tried it yet though