Osama Bin Laden is dead

Pakistan is in a state of virtual civil war. Although most powerful people seem to want Al Quaida and the Taliban destroyed, There are also many men at the top of the government and security services who support the jihadists. Bin Laden would undoubtedly have had connections who would have been able to sort the paperwork on his compound and made it appear legitimate.

Now Bin Laden is swimming in his concrete boots , we can tick him off the list . now on to the next one.

old captain hook Abu Hamza , Abu Qutada , either one of those would make good snacks for the sharks.

The reason they didnt trial him and punish him alive is because the US army feared if we publicly humiliated him we will have more terrorist attacks to get him back rather than now he is dead... i don't know why people are celebrating, a terrorist threat Has been sent to Obama, hence why the BBC have said we're all under a terrorist warning... Stay away from Meadowhall...

Decisions, decisions.

Yesterday I was a happy "Osama Bin Laden Is Dead" conspiracy theorist, but today I don't know what to do.

One friend wants me to join the new "Osama Bin Laden Is Alive" movement, whilst another wants me to stick with the rebranded "Osama Bin Laden Was Already Dead" movement.

Which one is likely to be more entertaining?

:hihi:

Well....I bet Obama's popularity has risen with the American people...and there is no body, and Obama and Osama have never been seen in the same room together - stands to reason they were one and the same person and Obama has just killed off his alter ego to gain popularity.

And some stuff about the illuminati as well.

And lizards.

Well. I can't argue with that!

They release one pic of a head that looks like any Tom,Dick or Iqbal, and there is no ocean for thousands of miles around.

Yeah, ok USA. Keep hunting.

I greet this news with a cheer-and-a-half, rather than three cheers.

I would rather he had been taken alive, and tried, properly for his crimes, mainly because, dead, it makes a martyr of him. Which may either radicalise his followers even more, or encourage other radicals to commit atrocities.

I think this would be the Yanks preferred option. Parading him in an orange jump suit or putting him on trial to humiliate him before sending him to the electric chair would have fitted better for the American mentality. However killed in a fire fight and buried at sea is probably the best way for the rest of the western world, neat and quick, no time for violent protests during his captivity and no shrine for the martyr.

They release one pic of a head that looks like any Tom,Dick or Iqbal, and there is no ocean for thousands of miles around.

That pic going round is a photoshop no official release yet. However do you really think they would claim something that is so easily disproved? Only if you are stupid.

Oh and buy an atlas, no ocean for thousands of miles indeed!

Now Bin Laden is swimming in his concrete boots , we can tick him off the list . now on to the next one.

old captain hook Abu Hamza , Abu Qutada , either one of those would make good snacks for the sharks.

if our government had the bottle then...anyone who supported the terror groups...could be shipped out to our mates in syria...they would sort it out...

they are...they are killing thousands of bin laden lookalikes...in iraq,afghanistan and now libya....they love a good war...them yanks

That pic going round is a photoshop no official release yet. However do you really think they would claim something that is so easily disproved?

Obama needs the ratings, really struggling now and this `news` will keep him in till 2016.

KIlling him like this has solved nothing.

None of those who were killed by him or his followers have risen from the grave.

He wasn't punished in any significant way.

Chances are he'll become a martyr (probably already is).

And another crazy will be along on the next bus to take his place.

On the plus side this made me smile:-"Won't burying Bin Laden at sea turn the world's oceans Al Qaeda by homeopathic laws?"

Wrong I know.