Ferrari Enzo Tinsley Viaduct

yeah...its like...oooh look at at me...heellooo. you ..look at me.....and we dont really give a **** you tossers...its just a car...:huh:

:hihi::hihi: Spoken with true envy! :D

:hihi::hihi: Spoken with true envy! :D

hahaha...nice one.. MOS..you keep trying to get me to bite,,,and i am not going to fall for that one...i am not going to take the bait..............Damn..i just have..:hihi:

the enzo owner and adams mates are not the type to drive round tinsley honking their horns tho. its a supercar club, not a boy racer cruise.

Mind...

Whats the bet that before the day was out, some Chav tried racing it off the lights in a clapped out Saxo. :D

hahaha...nice one.. MOS..you keep trying to get me to bite,,,and i am not going to fall for that one...i am not going to take the bait..............Damn..i just have..:hihi:

:hihi::hihi: It's easy with Rotherham folk. ;)

:hihi::hihi: It's easy with Rotherham folk. ;)

Argghhh.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....lol.............:huh::huh::huh:

a bit sad really....boys and toys....

I don't see what's sad about it unless they are owned purely for attention seeking or pose value. Cars can be very enjoyable and for me, it only gets sad when the bragging starts.

No offence intended guys! I simply wanted to share the noise with you, if you don't appreciate cars then that's fine!

No offence intended guys! I simply wanted to share the noise with you, if you don't appreciate cars then that's fine!

keep up the good work Adam, great stuff :D

Very VERY nice, I have heared very nice sounding cars going under tunnels and bridges :) - I love the sound of an original (Unmodified) Evo VI RS450....

not moving, but idle sound... Mean MEAN car... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsq_7jgoKQ0

Edited by Ghozer

Beautiful car, sweet sound, but I'm curious as to how he managed to get it from wherever he garages it to the viaduct, using Sheffield's roads, without wrecking the belly of it.:huh:

Beautiful car, sweet sound, but I'm curious as to how he managed to get it from wherever he garages it to the viaduct, using Sheffield's roads, without wrecking the belly of it.:huh:

We didn't venture to far into Sheffield, we met at the Porsche dealership, then under the viaduct and up the M1 to the woodhead pass :)

I always wondered why they did blow up the viaduct when they got rid of the towers and just ran motorway down the hill