Best chinese in S5 area.

jade house isnt very nice, mandarin palace- great chinese, rice and spice- nice food at cheap prices:)

Golden Palace on Margetson, hands down.

I have to agree also.

Jade House not sure of address but deliver to S4 and S5, order from Just Eat website. The best salt and papper squid ever.

this place got 0 out of 5 from the councils hygiene inspectors http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/search.php?client_id=13&award_id=3&inspection_type=FH&southwest=&northeast=&loc=&name=jade+house&address=&postcode=&distance=0&gbt_id=&award_score=&award_range=gt&award_sort=DESC&search.x=63&search.y=17

Edited by dongle

Ever since I moved up this side of town over 3 years ago, I've always used Wok Master on Wordworth Drive, doesn't look the nicest of places from the outside but its awesome food everytime...

When i lived on the cross,the Golden Palace on Buchanan shops was the place i always went.However i have not tried them since their move to Margetson shops,but im sure they are just as nice.

Mmmmm 10.00am and now you got me thinking of Chicken curry,fried rice :hihi:

we always have from wonderful chinese on nethershire road at shiregreen.

wok master is a good one

china wok is good the mongolian lamb is mmmmmmmmmmmm

wok master is a good one

china wok is good the mongolian lamb is mmmmmmmmmmmm

Hoong too on penistone rd is the best anywhere in my opinion,not too far from S5.

Hoong too on penistone rd is the best anywhere in my opinion,not too far from S5.

only score 3 out of 5

how many people would order from a company if they new how they performed first in the hygeine stanards department first?

http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/search.php?client_id=13&award_id=3&inspection_type=FH&southwest=&northeast=&loc=&name=hoong&gbt_id=&award_score=&award_range=gt&award_sort=DESC&search_x=57&search_y=20

only score 3 out of 5

how many people would order from a company if they new how they performed first in the hygeine stanards department first?

http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/search.php?client_id=13&award_id=3&inspection_type=FH&southwest=&northeast=&loc=&name=hoong&gbt_id=&award_score=&award_range=gt&award_sort=DESC&search_x=57&search_y=20

Before i moved i was ordering from there, for over 8 yrs and im still alive.Was it that bad that they closed it down?NO.Whitley Hall and Staindrop Lodge are only 4 out of 5.How clean do you want it?

Edited by Total Chaos

Flying dragon can't get any better in s5, tried other round here don't like um I always order from flying dragon best Chinese in s5