Looking for david millward

I left firth park school in 1976 and david was my mate. He lived on rock street with his younger sister. Anyone know him or of his whereabouts as it would be great to get in touch with him.

i know a dave millward off cross in his mid 40s not sure if its the same one you looking for tho

Hi i am David millward left firthpark school 76 and lived at 164 Rock street. And still alive and kicking. Punks not dead

Hi i am David millward left firthpark school 76 and lived at 164 Rock street. And still alive and kicking just. Punks not dead. Would be nice to hear from old school friends’ Any one fancey starting a band up. Punk/ska ect. I sing. Well kind of. Been in a few bands. 

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:52, Buzzcock 77 said:

Hi i am David millward left firthpark school 76 and lived at 164 Rock street. And still alive and kicking just. Punks not dead. Would be nice to hear from old school friends’ Any one fancey starting a band up. Punk/ska ect. I sing. Well kind of. Been in a few bands. 

Great to hear from you. Sent you a PM