02/05/2011 - Bank Holiday Monday opening times and bus times Megathread

Please use this thread to ask/answer questions about changes to shop opening hours, public transport, leisure centres etc on Bank Holiday Monday.

Meadowhall is open between 10:00am - 6:00pm, according to their website.

Supertram will be running a Sunday service, but buses will replace trams between Fitzalan Square and Gleadless Townend, and Gleadless Townend and Herdings Park. See http://www.supertram.com/latestfromsupertram_7999.html for details.

Buses will be running a Sunday service: http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/futurechanges/

Andy, you missed the word "stupid" from your opening line, you need to insert it before the word "questions"

:D

No I didn't.

People ask questions because they want to know the answers. It's obvious from your posts on similar threads that you have no interest in this subject, so why even bother opening the thread?

No I didn't.

People ask questions because they want to know the answers. It's obvious from your posts on similar threads that you have no interest in this subject, so why even bother opening the thread?

Ok then Dad :D

Just planning my day tomorrow and wondered if anyone knew what time Morrissons in Hillsborough is opening? Is May Day Sunday hours?

Thanks

Better safe than sorry ... 11am

Anybody know of any mens hairdressers open tomorrow around the city centre? Hair shaver has just stopped cutting on us :-(