What do you think about this idea for a new restaurant in Crookes?

What do people think of a mediterranean restaurant in crookes?

Also what would you think of a bring your own wine service?

thank you for your interest

We would be very interested to try a new restaurant in Crookes, mediterranean or otherwise. BYO would be a great policy, at off-peak times at least.

What sort of restaurant do you have in mind? Personally, I think there is a gap in the market for a quality mexican (see Amigo's for a fine example of the style). This would be popular with students and families and, if you can get the quality an ambience right, the young professionals as well.

Personally i think crookes is saturated with Resturants. Doesn't seem to be enough passing trade. maybe i'm wrong?

Excellent idea. Not enough restaurants in crookes and mediterranean sounds good.

would be better in broomhill

Personally i think crookes is saturated with Resturants. Doesn't seem to be enough passing trade. maybe i'm wrong?

That's silly. There aren't many restaurants in Crookes at all.

Another restaurant would be great, but no more curries. A Thai or Vietnamese noodle bar would be good. Not an Italian either, as there are two. If it is Mexican please do not let it be Tex Mex.

would be better in broomhill

indeed, i could find it then :P

Didn't the old bookmakers used to be a Mediterranean restaurant? In around 2005? (old bookies, was the crookes tandoori and is now Zaras)

It didn't do very well, but it wasn't very good to be honest.

Didn't the old bookmakers used to be a Mediterranean restaurant? In around 2005? (old bookies, was the crookes tandoori and is now Zaras)

It didn't do very well, but it wasn't very good to be honest.

Maria's, I think. Yet another Italian. It was not too bad but I only went once despite living close by, so that says it all, really.

Crookes is in need of a good new restaurant, I live five minutes' walk from the high street but the only place I ever go to is the excellent Zara's, as there's such as lack of both choice and quality in the area.

Casanova's isn't up to much and the grill place is dreadful - bring back Spinroc's!

Maria's, I think. Yet another Italian. It was not too bad but I only went once despite living close by, so that says it all, really.

what was a bookies? which firm?