Only one thing to say..

BRING ON THE WEDNESDAY!

We're relegated, so what it's all done and dusted.....Owls fans have had their laughs to make up or a pretty dismal season on their part anyway. Their saviour came in and The Owls brought in 3/4's of a new squad but still failed to even hit the play-offs.

We're down and it's no fault but our own, we didn't cut the mustard this season and made our own beds. It took until the Leeds and Forest games for me to notice any sort of spark in the United team, that faded and then came back over the last few games but all too little too late.

It's inevitable that the big earners at Sheffield United are on their way out, but I can see us holding on to a few of our current first teamers. Throw in a bit of youth and strenghten up around that.

We're coming for you Wednesday!!!!!!

BRING ON THE WEDNESDAY!

We're relegated, so what it's all done and dusted.....Owls fans have had their laughs to make up or a pretty dismal season on their part anyway. Their saviour came in and The Owls brought in 3/4's of a new squad but still failed to even hit the play-offs.

We're down and it's no fault but our own, we didn't cut the mustard this season and made our own beds. It took until the Leeds and Forest games for me to notice any sort of spark in the United team, that faded and then came back over the last few games but all too little too late.

It's inevitable that the big earners at Sheffield United are on their way out, but I can see us holding on to a few of our current first teamers. Throw in a bit of youth and strenghten up around that.

Q Titanic, Lestat, Earwiggo and Co coming in now with the typical "Your In debt", "You can't afford to sign players", "Attendances will drop".......blah de blah......Can't wait to beat you lot next season!

"And Barnsley equalise but the ground is still full, the blades fans know they are going down but they all remain in their seats. This is real support, sounds of the greasy chip butty song ring out from around Bramall Lane"...........REAL FANS.

Edited by shoreham4eva

BRING ON THE WEDNESDAY!

I thought you were only saying it once lol.

was that important to say you said it twice lol. yep all done for both of us, thoroughly disapoointing season for us both. both teams need to invest wisely in the summer, will be interesting and bring on the derbies:)

I said Bring on the Wednesday once lol

The other comment was merely that we're coming for you!

I cant wait... lol

Have to say I thought the united fans inside the ground were very good today especially 2nd half

Have to say I thought the united fans inside the ground were very good today especially 2nd half

It helps to see some of the youngsters getting a run in the side (Maguire, Slew, Lowton, McAllister on the bench) - you're always going to get that bit extra from the crowd when you see the young'uns need you behind them, and you tend to cut them a bit more slack than 'the overpaid, underperforming loanees'.

After his slip for their first goal, the crowd didn't get on Maguire's back, and he grew in confidence after that and put in a good performance. Had it been a Nosworthy...!!

BRING ON THE WEDNESDAY!

seems like nobody is gloting tonight,look north sumed it up,we are now a third tear football city:mad:that should not be right lets get our act together and get back in the guiness book of records again and show them what us sheffielders are all about

seems like nobody is gloting tonight,look north sumed it up,we are now a third tear football city:mad:that should not be right lets get our act together and get back in the guiness book of records again and show them what us sheffielders are all about

Great post right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great post right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^

agreed.....^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

thanks corker i,ll let eastbank no. were all sheffield arnt we:love: