S12 house robbery this morning (30/04/2011)

A German Shep would put off most people I think..... mines a Staffordshire pit, and has been a fantastic family pet with both children and other pets (cats/rabbits) Very protective of the family and his territory whilst I'm on active service. (also keeps the Jehovah's away lol)

Beats a burglar alarm any day

Burglars who know what theyre doing dont care about dogs, 9/10 times they put a chemical down the letterbox to poison the dog before they go in, this happened to a womans alsation.. luckily she had a rolling pin under her pillow so she made sure they suffered more than the dog.. it worked but unfortunately her dog died xx

This time last year I got burglared and I'm in the Herdings area. If its the same scroats that did mine they choose a different area every year around this time (noramlly round the S14,S12 and S8 area). Police know the names of them (as do I) but cant catch them!!! Get these 2 little ***** in prison to save Sheffield a lot of heartache and distress!!! Total scum!!!

we are in s12 and got burguld a few weeks ago,broad daylight they smashed in a double glazed door,then last week i had my garden chairs pinched

Same happened to me exactly a year ago, broke my back window (double glazed) then a week later broke into my shed and took my lawn mower etc :rant:

Well guys we know what the scum bags where after there are a professional gang targeting Sheffield according to police they couldn't get our possession as we disturbed the intruder scumbag so they went to another address and stole their pride possession apparently there is big money in this kind of game but they need to think about the people they are hurting however they properly won't stop until the scum are behind bars then they will have lots of time to think bout the harm they have caused. English prisons need to take note of amercian prisons how strict they are.

Just wondered how secure people's gardens are? Our back garden is fenced and we have a lock on the gate. It would not stop anyone who was really determined but is a good deterant. Have the people who have had there back windows / patio's smashed in got secured gardens?

omg no way :s i live nr those areas. scary!! I really hope they stay away from us, i'm terrified from being broken into after having it happen at uni :( is there a trend between them?? ie anyway of knowing if its the same people??

These people have no idea what they do to people, making them afraid to be in their own homes by themselves :(

we are in s12 and got burguld a few weeks ago,broad daylight they smashed in a double glazed door,then last week i had my garden chairs pinched

where (very roughly) in s12?? This is worrying :(

Its not too far from crystal peaks.....

Were in S12 and some scummers broke in through the patio doors, not sure what time it happened cus we were in hospital for a month with out poorly baby.... It was just before christmas, lucky we didn't have time to do the christmas shopping, although they took everything else.

I really dont know where they get off, makes me sick....

ours at s12 was near mansfield road.the police did raid a house and get some of my things back and arrested someone but the cps threw it out as lack of evidence........yes they found my things in the house but because he lived there with his dad and brother they couldnt prove who stole them.then last week a house was done by the same bloke up the road,this time they got evidence so hopefully he will go down........he is 24,from norfolk park and a druggie,say no more.....oh and he dont work

There have been some around the Thornbridge rd area too

MansfieldRoad Intake

S12 Can be both Beighton and Intake

I had no idea the burglary level was this bad round us :s I know we're near manor top... But its unnerving :(