Places to buy Door/reducer Bars in Sheffield/Barnsley

I have recently put down some laminate flooring and need a solid oak door bar/reducer threshold piece to go under the door to finish it off. The flooring goes into the kitchen which is vinyl and there is at least a 15mm drop in level, so need a reducer bar/ramp to make it look neat and flow nicely into the kitchen. However, I am struggling to find somewhere that would sell them that are cheap, I have tried Wickes and BnQ and they dont do anything like that, any suggestions?

Try floors to go...or carpet/flooring shops they will have something :)

I have the same problem, I laid laminate floor in the ground floor. The flooring goes into the kitchen which is tile and there is about 15mm difference in height, please could anyone let me know where to buy this kind reducer/ramp, wickes, b AND q, toolstation, screwfix, all did not find it.

thanks.

Brought all mine on ebay

Thanks a lot. I just bought one from ebay ~£12. I also checked with floor2go, out of stock, need to wait 1week, so directly ordered from ebay.

Call Andy on 07713593578 professional floor layer