Did you work at Morgan Fairest in the 60,s 70,s

Hi

I worked at Morgan fairest in the 50,s 60,s and 70,s . Name Joe Moffatt. Any body remember me or worked there. :)

Thank you

Joe

Edited by fossil

Hello. Did you know and/or work with George Turner?

My Mum was a cleaner there in the 60s. Her name was Doris Yates. Said she had to get down on hands and knees to scub the floors. Didnt sound like very good place to work for.

Hi my dad Alan Littler worked there around 1952-54 before we emigrated to Australia does anyone remember him Alan J Littler Coffs Harbour NSW Australia

hi sorry didnt know him didnt start work there untill around 1956/7 thanks for the reply.joe.

Hi

I worked at Morgan fairest in the 50,s 60,s and 70,s . Name Joe Moffatt. Any body remember me or worked there. :)

Thank you

Joe

Hello Joe, Denis Thompson. worked there 1966 - 1970 started straight from school, Started in drilling section and then moved to milling. With Ralph Cuckson, Dave, old Albert and my brother Willis. Got fired by gip handed Cregan. Lots of good lads down there and the boatyard crew:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by denlin

hey up denis.i started on those little pillar drillers then moved onto the lathes fineshed up turning for most of my life.

hey up dennis you still there :)

I worked there in mid to late 70's, my father also worked there his name was Arthur Hedley

Hi I worked in the drawing office at MF between 1968 and 1972 and remember various people like George Turner He seemed a nice bloke but he died young in his 50's as I remember, it wasn't long after I joined the company.

I remember Arthur Hedley, Ralph Cousins and Cregan. As I'm thinking about it There are people I can see but not put names to. I remember Barry Fairest and the Aston Martin he bought. What I cant remember and what I would like to know is who holds the pension records for the company after they went bust. I have a little pension I would like to claim now.

Hiya joe,

remember me , frank johnson, i worked downstairs on the frames.

Still in touch with alan picard (gear cutter) .

Regards frank

Remember all the bachelor parties and great pissups, it was a young mans paradise.

Phil harrison held me upside down over the wall at lathkilldale hotel so that i wouldn`t spew on anybody-----great times and many laughs.

Regards frank.