What bus from town to Mosborough hall hotel?

Reckon you will be out of luck, it's a Stagecoach route.

It will probably end up cheaper then actually, the new 79 bus runs just down the road from me so i suppose i could use either, what number is the bus you mentioned and where does it run from in town?

50 to Chesterfield and 53 to Mansfield. Get off at stop after St Marks on Mosborough High Street

It will probably end up cheaper then actually, the new 79 bus runs just down the road from me so i suppose i could use either, what number is the bus you mentioned and where does it run from in town?

53/53a

It's the Sheffield-Mansfield route so I imagine it runs from the bus station. You might want to check it actually goes through Mosborough though, I'm only 90% sure and I could be wrong, it might turn off and go to Halfway instead.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families

If your travelling via First, catch either the 41 or 49 from Sheffield, and they should drop you a short 5 minute walk from Mosborough Hall (just up past the George and Dragon Pub).

The 41 doesn't go into Mosborough village, though the 49 does.

The 50 and 53/53a go directly past the hotel. However, you need to get off at the stop before it, so you want to be ringing the bell after you pass the church in Mosborough village - otherwise the bus will cart you half a mile beyond.

If your travelling via First, catch either the 41 or 49 from Sheffield, and they should drop you a short 5 minute walk from Mosborough Hall (just up past the George and Dragon Pub).

I'd say your not right! The only First's with a stop within 1/2 mile from the hotel is 49 (nearly 1/2 mile and is not a short walk)

The correct bus to catch is 50 (to Holymoorside/Chesterfield) or 53 (to Mansfield).

They're both Stagecoach and started from Sheffield Interchange Stand B..

They're both every 60mins at the moment and basically coordinated to provide one bus every 30mins

They follow A6135 all the way to Mosborough after Granville Rd.

Get off at the stop of The George and Dragon which is 400 yards away from your destination!

53/53a

It's the Sheffield-Mansfield route so I imagine it runs from the bus station. You might want to check it actually goes through Mosborough though, I'm only 90% sure and I could be wrong, it might turn off and go to Halfway instead.

it does, indeed run from the bus station, damo. The stagecoach 53 goes Birley - Mosborough - Eckington - Renishaw.