Anyone else's children attend Emmanuel junior school, waterthorpe?

does anyone else children attend this school?

if so how do you think the school's attitude is towards learning, and your childrens needs :) x

my eldest goes there and is a bright lad the only concern we have is the amount of teachers he as had this year. we believe children need stability in life and as they spend alot of time there then it would help. apart from that we dont sem to have any concerns. what are your feelings????

hey, what year is your son in.

it is my little sister that attends this school and i feel that they are pretty useless, we have been offered support for the past three years and this has never happened.

i used to attend this school and i thought it was fantstic, however things have changed over time :/

and i really do not support the idea of mixed classes, i dont think this has a positive effect on the children. x

i feel that telling a child they will receive extra work to help support them where they are struggling for three years but not actually giving any extra support, fobbing you off with 'your not allowed to give your child extra work, its wrong to overwork them' is downright unacceptable. i fear the receptionist that spouted said(latter) cack needs sending to the range. yes, i am familiar with kmethley's story.

he is in the first year, and i agree i cant see the methodology behind mixing y5 and y6 doesnt make sense at all i also went to this school and found it good "back in day" but seems to be a little messed up at moment but what can we do about it when government are making cut backs.

i have come to the conclusion with this school, your children/ child will be perfectly fine if they are fairly bright, in other words, they don't have to make special effort with your child.

i think that they do not have their priorities right, they don't offer the right support, that they seem to promise.

and for the receptionist, don't get me started with her..

"it isn't my problem that she struggles"- think it says it all tbh.

x