Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Carboot This Sunday 11th September @ Owlerton Stadium 5am - 12noon. Selling is £5 per car. If this gets enough support it will be run throughout the year and move to a more reasonable time and potentially move to the car park for a more solid ground during the winter. Pleas ehelp us make this successful!

Carboot This Sunday 11th September @ Owlerton Stadium 5am - 12noon. Selling is £5 per car. If this gets enough support it will be run throughout the year and move to a more reasonable time and potentially move to the car park for a more solid ground during the winter. Pleas ehelp us make this successful!

I would love to sell at this carboot, but 5am?:loopy:It would mean getting up at 4.30am and I only live 5 minutes away!

Why does it start at 5am, and what is the latest time one could pitch up?

I've just read my post - how posh do I sound! 'how early can one pitch up?' I'm as common as muck as it goes!

I've just read my post - how posh do I sound! 'how early can one pitch up?' I'm as common as muck as it goes!

from 5 till 8ish

i did the car boot a couple of weeks ago ...took some good money although i do feel your main problem is that its not advertised from the main road...good luck with futur ones sheffield needs a good regular boot to replace blonk street.....as an organiser of them myself i know the problems...i hold them at the school i work for to raise our funds...sat 24th sept @ kelford school is our next one...come along phone 01709 512088 ask for Dawn:)

Nah, if you were really posh you'd have said 'how early up can one pitch?' :hihi::hihi:

RE: OWLERTON CARBOOT

Thanks for the feed back, agreed were currently talking with Sheffield Highways about penistone road.

We are still going ahead Tmz! the rain is due to stop early hours of sunday morning (3am) and get warm and sunny very quickly!

Please join us and lets get this year round carboot up and running!

5am till noon tmz!

Hiya Everyone,

Could someone please tell me if there is a Car Boot on at Marsh Lane tomorrow (11/9/11)?

Or the one at the roundabout at Nag's Head (across from the pub).

Thankyou very much.xx:suspect:

No mention of admission fees?

Anyone been here this morning?

Any good?

Anyone been here this morning?

Any good?

i went & there was about 15 stall's, some good stuff aswell.

I think that owlerton car boot would be much more better if they had the car boot in the front car park & didnt charge 70p to get in.

I think that this carboot will become good in time.