Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Just a quick reminder for everyone.

MEGA JUMBLE SALE TOMORROW AT THE SHOP ON HOLME LANE (WE ARE NEXT DOOR TO THE IRONING SHOP)

Address is 31 holme Lane S6 4JP

DOORS OPEN at 11am be sure to come buy lots of bargains to grab, with a traditional Tombola too

REMEMBER THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM.

YOU WONT MISS US WE WILL HAVE AN A BOARD OUTSIDE SAYING JUMBLE SALE. THERES SOME PARKING BEHIND THE SHOP UNDER THE ARCHWAY THEN JUST POP ROUND TO THE FRONT AND GRAB YOUR BARGAINS

Hello metalman, unfortunately you can buy tat vinyl for a quid a piece but if you want to buy rarer records you pay a bit more.... a couple of people understood that today and bought 7 in total.

to be honest Loxley was poor today, very quiet but the staff were very nice, they did say somedays are busier than others

Sorry we let you down,if it was not as good was it sellers or fewer buyers?

Next car boot sales at Loxley are on 4th and 18th September please book in advance if you want a pitch it saves time on the day, thanks.

Hillsborough one was on, walked down to owlertin after and it wasnt there

:/

Ah, sorrry about that. I was under the impression it would be on. I was gonna walk down to the track after Hillsborough but got such a good haul I didn't want to spoil it! (ok... I had enough to carry already)

Dunno the score, assume you went to the race track rather than the football stadium?

Car boot season is coming to a close now... will still be a few, but after this weekend and next weekend - Tesco & Hillsborough for sure - there's not much walkingly accessible from Sheffield town centre.

I do hope someone is able to take charge of this thread... Rozy did such a good job!

a good car boot at hillsborough - shame tho to the woman who sold me the giant fire engine puzzle....my little boy was so pleased..... until we got home and discovered it had a bit missing!!

Purplecat21 - not yours or any of the staff's fault at all ,the staff were friendly and great but just not enough buyers at the time... one of those things

Hillsborough Arena was chocker today but Niagara and Tesco were small

Hello !!

Could anyone tell me where there is any car boots taking place this coming weekend . . my son wants to sell some of his stuff to raise spending money for his holiday !!

Cheers :wave: Clare xx

Marsh lane was £9 last week an wasn't as busy as normal was told its on this week

Total rip off don.t pay it............

We will be holding jumble/table top sales every weekend,

saturdays 10-4

sundays 11-4

31 holme lane s6 4jp next to the ironing shop

so come grab a bargain

Just a quick reminder we will be having a jumble sale every Saturday and sunday

doors open 10am saturday until 4pm and 11am sunday until 4pm so dont miss out on the bargains

Just a quick reminder we will be having a jumble sale every Saturday and sunday

doors open 10am saturday until 4pm and 11am sunday until 4pm so dont miss out on the bargains

how do we go about if we want to sell at one of these?