Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

One day to go till the charity event @ Ecclesfield School, plenty for all aswel as an indoor plan dependent on the lovely English weather.

Sellers from 9am strictly no buyers till 10am

Edited by facilities
Times

has anyone been to the wednesday oldcotes one? Whats it like? As big as the sunday ones? Is it mainly car booters or dealers?

it starts this wednesday details are on first page thats all the leaflet said.

Hi, does any one know where is this one held, what area and location?

Wednesday Oldcotes one. never heard of it before? is there any car boots on saturday here in sheffield?

thanks

Wednesday Oldcotes one. never heard of it before? is there any car boots on saturday here in sheffield?

thanks

The one at Oldcotes on Wednesday is, as I understand it, a trial run to see how they go. See first post for details.

can anyone tell me if the one at the owlerton dog track starts this sunday and if so what time.

thanks

There's one at Little London site at Torksey, starts at 12noon

any one been to oldcoats this morring was it any good ???

was it all trade ??

any one been to oldcoats this morring was it any good ???

was it all trade ??

yes i went this morning it was a mixture of both trade and booters i got some good things of the booters so it was worth me going i would say though that more people were buying than selling but it was only the first one and maybe it will be better in the school holidays.

Bowshaw car boot has finished until next year, it has been a great success despite the dirty tactics from jealous people Putting chains across the gate and cancelled signs up.

I suggest to these people instead of being jealous of a successful formula to give people value for money and not rip them off with extortianate prices you may try it yourselves.

Phoned owlerton up today and they said there is a carboot there on sun 24th july starting 6am

Phoned owlerton up today and they said there is a carboot there on sun 24th july starting 6am

Do you know how much and whether you pay on day?

Do you know how much and whether you pay on day?

sorry dont know how much they just said to turn up;)