Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

RozeePozee... youre a star!! xx

In response to the Sheffield Arena car boot, I have the following information (I personally am nothing to do with the car boots, so you will need to contact the organisers)

• £10 per car (Unsure for vans/trailers). This is payable on the day.
  • Car boots start at 6am.
  • The first car boot is 3rd April and will be every Sunday (No car boots on 10th April, or 8th May - this is subject to confirmation)
  • Contact number 07798 588011
  • To get there, the tram stops at Sheffield Arena and is a short walk to the car park. Alternatively catch the X78 to Royal Mail sorting office on Brightside Lane. It is then a 2/3 minute walk past the Freemans call centre on Amberley Street.

Any further information, please use the contact number above.

Edited by susiebooshoe

RozeePozee... youre a star!! xx

Thank you x

And thanks for the info Susie. I'll update as soon as I can. I can't edit the big post from my phone for some reason.

Indoor 'Car Boot' Sale

St Marie's Catholic Primary School, Fulwood Road, Sheffield, S10 3DQ

Date: Sat 9th Apr 11

Come and buy or sell your unwanted stuff! Saturday 9th April, 12-2pm. Entrance 50p adult and children free. Tables on sale now, cost £6, from Petrina on 07879 473703 or email stmarieshsa@yahoo.co.uk. Refreshments available.

hi all any one heard any thing about a carboot sale at Owlerton Stadium

just been told they is some planning application signs been put up around it ??

hi ive booked for the herdings park carboot on saturday.

the problem is i have seen a poster for this today in the local shops which says it starts at 7.30am but on here it says 10am.

does anyone know when is the real start time is as i dont want to go at 7.30am an been told it does not start till 10am. :help:

any idea wen listerdale school and newman school in rotherham are havin a car boot again thanx

hi ive booked for the herdings park carboot on saturday.

the problem is i have seen a poster for this today in the local shops which says it starts at 7.30am but on here it says 10am.

does anyone know when is the real start time is as i dont want to go at 7.30am an been told it does not start till 10am. :help:

That was the information I was given. There is a contact telephone number on the first post, perhaps you could call that?

Hi does anyone know if marshlane car boot as opened? and what time in the morning does it starts thanks

Yes it started the beginning of March

Thanks for the message saves driving up and it not there

where abouts is marshlane carboot .. i would love to go