Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

I've had a tidy up of the first page dates and times etc. If you get details of new dates for 2012 for any of the regular car boots please let me know.

In addition, if there are any on the list that don't need to be anymore (I'm thinking Mansfield Botany as it's garbage), or any that need adding.

Cheers

Jim

was talking to jeff who runs marsh lane he says he is starting on mothering sunday this year

I think Rosie used to start up a new thread for a new year, so would that be a possibility? This one is getting a bit unwieldy.

Thanks for looking after the thread :)

I think Rosie used to start up a new thread for a new year, so would that be a possibility? This one is getting a bit unwieldy.

Thanks for looking after the thread :)

i dont think Rosie is doing it anymore?

i dont think Rosie is doing it anymore?

Sorry I was talking to Surfin Jim who is looking after the thread now.

With the table top sale at Westbourne on Sunday, please call 07788587950 Sunday morning if there is bad weather to see if it is on or off. Fingers crossed we will miss the snow! Thank you for the table bookings so far.

TABLE TOP SALE 5TH FEBRUARY POSTPONED – WESTBOURNE SCHOOL

Unfortunately the table top sale at Westbourne School on Sunday has been postponed in light of the impending weather. The decision has been taken now to ensure all people who booked have been informed. Apologies for any inconvenience and hope you understand.

Many thanks

Would it be possible for surfinjim to edit the front page to highlight this - thank you

TABLE TOP SALE 5TH FEBRUARY POSTPONED – WESTBOURNE SCHOOL

Unfortunately the table top sale at Westbourne School on Sunday has been postponed in light of the impending weather. The decision has been taken now to ensure all people who booked have been informed. Apologies for any inconvenience and hope you understand.

Many thanks

Would it be possible for surfinjim to edit the front page to highlight this - thank you

Done for you.

Jim

Hillsborough Arena starting again in July. Taken from their facebook page

Hillsborough Arena

MEGA Car Boots

200 spaces

July 22nd & 29th

August - 5th, 12th, 19 & 26th

September - 2nd

Cars £7, Vans £10

No Need to book, Plenty of room

No sellers before 8.30am

These events take place in order to raise much needed funds for our charity. The selling of crisps drinks and sweets

is in direct competition to our own fundraising efforts and therefore

not allowed on this site

Things you might not know about us:

• Hillsborough Arena is a registered charity

• All of the staff you see outside are volunteers

• All money raised is invested in our facilities

We are hoping that the money we make this summer from our car boots will pay for drainage work needed.

During this last year we have provided a base for 12 junior clubs, 2 disability clubs and 6 older peoples groups. If we didn’t subsidise these clubs most of them would not exist.

got loads of stuff to get rid of, any carboots or table top sales coming up soon?

got loads of stuff to get rid of, any carboots or table top sales coming up soon?

The Venue at Stocksbridge are holding one this Saturday and again on 11th March. I think their details are on an earlier post.

The Venue at Stocksbridge are holding one this Saturday and again on 11th March. I think their details are on an earlier post.

does anyone know if this is worth going to? :)