Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Hi

Does anyone know if there a car boot on tomorrow in Loxley (Sunday 6th November)?

The first post says they go on till September - but there are no dates after that, have they stopped now?

Thanks

Has the Twin Oaks carboot finished for the year..??..if so does anyone know what the one at pleasley miners club is like..??..Thx.

Did marsh lane yesterday but it was a bit slow after 9.30, incidentally the last carboot at marsh lane this year is next sunday 13/11/11...!!!

Has the Twin Oaks carboot finished for the year..??..if so does anyone know what the one at pleasley miners club is like..??..Thx.

Did marsh lane yesterday but it was a bit slow after 9.30, incidentally the last carboot at marsh lane this year is next sunday 13/11/11...!!!

I'll answer my own question...lol...twin oaks is on until further notice, according to the organiser.

I'll answer my own question...lol...twin oaks is on until further notice, according to the organiser.

pleasley is good, not as big as twin oaks but seems to be more people buying.

does anyone know if there is a carboot at Oldcotes on Wednesday still? if so has anyone actually been on a wednesday there before?

I thought Weds at Oldcoates were just during the summer?

Not sure. I went a month ago and the sign was still up for the wednesday market. But I went this Sunday and didn't see a sign. Oldcoated was very small at the weekend with not many sellers at all, and I left empty handed

the sign for wednesday car boots is still up during the summer it was ok but haven't been for a few weeks now but sunday just gone was rubbish.

Hi does anyone know of any carboot sales open tomorrow

Oldcotes, it's massive - we're going