Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Will it be on next sunday?

Yes it's on all year round, and on wednesdays too

carboot sale sunday 9th october

the old post office,Haigh (j38 m1)

in aid of royston animal welfare

set up from 6.30am for 7am

To be honest on the couple of occasions I've been this year, High Green hasn't been as good as last year. Last year they filled the playground with sellers and more besides so they spilled out onto the grass, but this year I haven't even seen the playground full. I think they've suffered with the large number of other car boots in the area, particularly with Hillsborough Arena being on every week. That's finished now so maybe a few more will turn up this Sunday.

I had a friend who went to the car boot at paces last week. She said there was quite a few cars there, but not many people buying. She just about covered her pitch money.

Will Marsh Lane still be open at half term?

marsh lane is running till 6 nov , i was told that last week.::)

Hi.Anyone know the exact location of the Handsworth car boot on Saturday? Is it near the Handsworth working mens club?Looked address up on google street view,but am shown 2 different buildings.:confused::huh::confused:

Seen online somewhere there's a car boot at gleadless valley on Saturday 15th. Not sure of the time though

Hi.Anyone know the exact location of the Handsworth car boot on Saturday? Is it near the Handsworth working mens club?Looked address up on google street view,but am shown 2 different buildings.:confused::huh::confused:

Handsworth Parish centre S13 9BZ behind St Mary's churchhas a boot sale and indoor table top sale sat 8th October 2011 8.30am to 12noon - all pitches are sold out but come along and buy some bargins

Handsworth St mary's Parish centre boot sale saturday the 8th of october 8.30am to 12.30pm - its opposite the working mans club its not on the main road so you can't see it on street view - you can see St marys church S13 9BZ with the big spire - its behind there down a little lane between the church and the car sales lot - its signed on the day in the road

35 car boot stalls and 22 indoor pitches so lots to look at - they are doing them twice a year this is the 4th one now and proving popular