Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Handsworth Old Rectory Community centre (formerly the parish Centre) at 402b handsworth Road S13 9BZ has a car boot and indoor table top sale on Saturday the 8th of October 8.30am to 12.30 mid day. all the pitches are sold out now so over 55 sellers on site plus hot refreshments etc - we run these twice a year now and they are proving very popular - come and take a look

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know if Twin Oaks nr Chesterfield are having their usual Saturday Car Boot tomorrow, Saturday, 1st October?

I think it'll be a perfect day for standing in a field!

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know if Twin Oaks nr Chesterfield are having their usual Saturday Car Boot tomorrow, Saturday, 1st October?

I think it'll be a perfect day for standing in a field!

Hi, yes I phoned them up earlier and they are definatly on tomorrow

Hi, yes I phoned them up earlier and they are definatly on tomorrow

Thanks! Appreciate your help:)

Hi Guys

Here we are in West Wales and the one thing this lovely part of the world can't compete with Sheffield for is its car boot sales!

We are coming back to Sheff for a visit over the half term and will probably be around either the weekend of the 22nd or 29th of October. What will the best sales be on these dates? I'm after kids stuff, clothes, shoes and toys.

At the moment, I'm running out of clothes for my twin daughters and they're ending up wearing their brother's hand me downs. It's a good thing they don't notice things like that in the country, but people are starting to think I've got three boys! :hihi:

Not been to any carboots in ages but really fancy going to one this sunday. Needs to be within sheffield due to the kids social lives...... where would be best to have a wander?? Ta :)

hi all..can anyone tell me if dinnington rugby club car boot is on tomorrow 2nd oct,,thanks

Marsh Lane is one of the best in this area..2nd biggest to oldcotes.

Just been to oldcoates and got some good kids stuff, very good turn out cos of the weather

Where abouts is the oldcoates one?

M1, M18 for one junction - then onto A631 Bawtry road. Take signposted road for Roche Abbey and follow road to end, you come to a crossroads, go straight across and it's about a mile and on your left hand side - you can't miss it it's massive