Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Anyone know if the carboot that was in a field near sheffield fc is on this weekend, its just up from Norton. If not, does anyone know any others, I respect the work of the person doing the list but find it impossible to read as it is all jumbled up and I have problems reading things like that.

Thanks in advance

Anyone know if the carboot that was in a field near sheffield fc is on this weekend, its just up from Norton. If not, does anyone know any others, I respect the work of the person doing the list but find it impossible to read as it is all jumbled up and I have problems reading things like that.

Thanks in advance

Not sure about Norton, but there is one at paces at high green, although I find that one ribbish and there is only a handful of cars

Anybody been to car boot at Owlerton Dog track if so what it like :help:

Yes I went, its in the middle of the track, isnt very disabled friendly and quite difficult to get into to be fair.

There were only a few cars when I went but to be fair to them it wasnt a great day weather wise.

I wouldnt go back though

Thanks in advance

Hi Lorna marsh lane is on sunday i went last week quite busy .

ps hope you & Howard are well .

chaz.xx

Rivelin Primary School Car Boot. Saturday 8th October.

Address:- Rivelin Primary School, Morley Street, Sheffield, S6 2PL

Time:- 2pm till 4pm (Sellers to arrive 12:30-1:30pm)

Cost:- £7 on the day or prebook your place for just £5 on 0114 2330843

Thanks in advance

Hi Kashul

That sounds like Bowshaw, and that finished at least 6 weeks ago.

I think you are right about the list.

I will look to tidy it up for next season

Jim

Hi all,

We're looking to do our last car boot for the year and have some quality items to sell, as well as some not so quality ones lol.

Thinking about going to pacers at high green this sunday (2nd October), but have never been before. Has anyone else been? Would love to know if it's any good or any other suggestions of other car boots this Sunday.

Need to go out with a bang!

Luke

marsh lane still open if so wot time as im wanting 2 go on sunday

Hi all,

We're looking to do our last car boot for the year and have some quality items to sell, as well as some not so quality ones lol.

Thinking about going to pacers at high green this sunday (2nd October), but have never been before. Has anyone else been? Would love to know if it's any good or any other suggestions of other car boots this Sunday.

Need to go out with a bang!

Luke

Never many cars when we have been, I havent stood it so can't comment on how well sellers do but it never seems that busy.

To be honest on the couple of occasions I've been this year, High Green hasn't been as good as last year. Last year they filled the playground with sellers and more besides so they spilled out onto the grass, but this year I haven't even seen the playground full. I think they've suffered with the large number of other car boots in the area, particularly with Hillsborough Arena being on every week. That's finished now so maybe a few more will turn up this Sunday.