Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

theres a fantastic carboot tomorrow and every sunday at barnsley market, starts at 7 am i think, {its where the outdoor market is}, they let sellers use the outside stalls £10 which includes lighting and cover.

So, my post was moved to this thread anyway even though I deliberately posted it separately and explained in the initial post why I'd chosen to do that. Helpful.

Having trawled through the last few pages, it appears that there isn't anything actually in Sheffield on Sunday then, unless I've missed something. Haven't managed to get a clear response about whether there's one at Motorpoint Arena or not, has anyone else?

So, my post was moved to this thread anyway even though I deliberately posted it separately and explained in the initial post why I'd chosen to do that. Helpful.

Having trawled through the last few pages, it appears that there isn't anything actually in Sheffield on Sunday then, unless I've missed something. Haven't managed to get a clear response about whether there's one at Motorpoint Arena or not, has anyone else?

Ones tomorrow i've seen from this thread are:

Listerdale school in rotherham

Hope

Barnsley market

Oldcoates

too right is owlerton carboot run properly?looking at the threads its as tho they could not run a rafle let alone a carboot.....

Hmm, we aren't doing too bad with running our multi-million pound business. Oh and by the way, its "raffle"

Please think of other organisers when you apply for planning permission, as I have replied to another post, charity fundraisers who organise car boots for no financial gain to themselves but for their charities would like things to be fair all round. If you could limit your car boots to one a month in the summer May - September and then have them weekly the rest of the year you would get lots of free advertising from us to help promote your commercial venture!

We are only asking for a chance to raise our necessary funds with an event that I and you know is usually very lucrative so appreciate all the work needed to organise, hoops to jump through and costs to actually put them on,

thanks.

We were very conscious of the charity events and as such I agree with what you have said. Once a month seems to be the general idea here too. If we decide to go on with this we will be in touch and in return for any advertising im sure we can make a financial donation or return the favour.

We were very conscious of the charity events and as such I agree with what you have said. Once a month seems to be the general idea here too. If we decide to go on with this we will be in touch and in return for any advertising im sure we can make a financial donation or return the favour.

Thanks for the consideration and I hope we can all work together for our individual advantage in 2012 and any donation is always welcome to boost our fundraising ventures.

Hmm, we aren't doing too bad with running our multi-million pound business. Oh and by the way, its "raffle"

is your carboot on every week??or a one off??

High Green Paces, Sunday 2nd October, 8-1

Paces Campus, Packhorse Lane, High Green Sheffield S35 3HY

Car Boot sale 1st Sunday of the month, set up is from 8am. Pitch hire is £7 per Car and £9 for a Van or Car with Trailer. For more information and to book a pitch please contact paces reception on 0114 284 4444 [email protected].

hi any info to when to set up...could do wi doing one

has anyone been to the indoor carboot at Botany Park in Mansfield, was wondering if anyone had any info as its quite a way to travel if its not very good

Is owlerton on this weekend or any others in the area, does anybody know?

Thanks