Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Not this weekend, but there is one at Chaucer School on Saturday 10th September.

I've put this in my diary. Do you know whether the one at paces is on this weekend? And whether or not it is any good? Im going as a seller and usually buy kids toys, games etc

Just tried to do a car boot sale this morning at hillsborough area and got there around 8.50, but they was already full and would not let us in. ( To say that cars are not aloud untill 8.30 thats not bad for getting all the cars in.. World record i think:huh:)

Anyway i would like to know when tesco are having there next car boot as i have a lot of things to sell. :)

i think i saw you as i was coming out they turned a few away and it was a load of rubbish there was lots of room the field was probably only a 3rd full ! also i believe that crosspool tavern has a carboot sale this coming weekend , give them a ring to make sure .

Just tried to do a car boot sale this morning at hillsborough area and got there around 8.50, but they was already full and would not let us in. ( To say that cars are not aloud untill 8.30 thats not bad for getting all the cars in.. World record i think:huh:)

Anyway i would like to know when tesco are having there next car boot as i have a lot of things to sell. :)

LOxley Recreation Ground car boot sales on 4th & 18th September if you still got things to sell?

Any carboots this weekend apart from oldcoates and ones that are miles away. Live in sheffield 5. Thanks!

Car boot at Loxley Recreation Ground 4th & 18th Sept

Not this weekend, but there is one at Chaucer School on Saturday 10th September.

There is one at Loxley 4th & 18th September!

i think i saw you as i was coming out they turned a few away and it was a load of rubbish there was lots of room the field was probably only a 3rd full ! also i believe that crosspool tavern has a carboot sale this coming weekend , give them a ring to make sure .

Regardless of weather the field was full or not I believe they are only allowed a specific number of cars.

Just looked on paces website, and theres a car boot this sunday

Admin Team Note

We would like to thank SurfinJim, who has volunteered to keep the first post up to date now that RozeePozee is no longer able to do so. My thanks to Jim for agreeing to take this on.

Thanks for the intro Andy.

If you have any info, a pm would be appreciated, and I'll endeavour to update the front page of the thread. Just done this weeks.

Cheers

Jim:thumbsup:

Regardless of weather the field was full or not I believe they are only allowed a specific number of cars.

well i went to the one the previous week and there was far more cars then so this was obviously not the case in this instance .

We went to owlerton last sunday, and there were only 9 cars there! It was really empty. Which is the best one around the hillsborough area to go to?