Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Sorry to anyone who got confused about the first car boot sale date at Loxley. The Star printed an article for us and put the wrong date so loads of confused people last week!! Not good when you are out of the country!!

So to confirm - Sheffield Life Saving Club car boot sale, 15th May at Loxley Recreation Ground, sellers 8am please. Buyers access 9am, thanks

Hi all,

I went to a carboot/outdoor market on the way home from Mablethorpe at the weekend and they had lots of traders selling fruit and veg. Do any of the local Sat/Sun venues listed here offer the same?

Thanks in advance x

Hi all,

I went to a carboot/outdoor market on the way home from Mablethorpe at the weekend and they had lots of traders selling fruit and veg. Do any of the local Sat/Sun venues listed here offer the same?

Thanks in advance x

Yes, most car boot sales have fruit & veg. I know the one at the Sheffield Motorpoint Arena has a good fruit & veg. man. :)

Yes, most car boot sales have fruit & veg. I know the one at the Sheffield Motorpoint Arena has a good fruit & veg. man. :)

Thanks very much :-)

I can't find any posts about this - From an email my colleague got, she is a mum to children there:

Notre Dame is holding its first car boot sale on Sunday May 15th at 12.00. Please come along and support the event. All the funds raised go back to your children in the form of different activities! Booters can park on site at a cost of £6 from 10.00am. Buyers can park outside on the road. Looking forward to seeing you!

I think I am going to give this one a go. Its near me and its later in the day! Surely I can make my £6 back!

Hello!

Iv searched through and had joy finding the information so i would like to know if anybody knows when the summer fair for the Hunters Bar/Ecclesall Road (area) is,im sure its this weekend but can anybody confirm this.

Thankyou.

Hiya, do you mean the Sharrow Vale market day? If so then it is this Sunday, I think its 12-4

Hiya, do you mean the Sharrow Vale market day? If so then it is this Sunday, I think its 12-4

I do,i just couldnt think of the area name!!!!! lol!!!!! thanku so much. xxx

sorry if iv not seen my own answer but what time does the Tuesday Kiveton Park car boot start for sellers and buyers

Norton Oakes CC Car Boot this sunday - any info contact 07502430221

We will be on radio sheffield on saturday afternoon explaining what the funds are being raised for etc......