Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

I agree that the quality of the items for sale at Hillsboro seemed to be in inverse relation to the frequency. The last few felt eerily like Blonk Street, the city centre car boot that (thankfully) closed down!

Having said that, I've rarely been to H'boro and left without a bargain.

I have just seen Hillsborough Arena dates for 2011 and they are being very greedy now the licence rules have changed!! Those of us who run charity fundraising events are left with no dates for the Sheffield 6 area, thanks a lot Hillsborough arena:(

That's annoying, PC. I always think one off sales are more fun! You never know what they're going to be like and you don't get loads of dealers selling tat.

Just seen a poster on Greystones Primary school fence advertising table top sale this Saturday from 11am-1pm. I can't edit the main post from my iPhone!

when is marsh lane open ??????

Just to let everyone know that the Rotherham Car Boot scheduled for tomorrow is cancelled, Grant is having a lot of phone calls about it so thought I could let everyone know before you ring him and disturb him.

Many Thanks

Holly

hi all is junction 29 on today or when dose it start thanks

Has anyone been to this boot sale, I dont want to go if it is going to be a waste of time.

Cheers x

well as this said that marsh lane opened again in march .. ive been today and it wasnt there :( tar very much -_- wasting my petrol !

Ginger I know how you feel, we went to Bradford and thats not on anymore !!!! I wasnt happy

Tesco Infirmary Road put a big sign an theie wall. Up coming carboots on 27th of march and 1 th of May. I personally like hillsbrough rather than Tesco carboot but as far as i concern hillbrough opens very late but continues all summer.

I don't know whether the saturday morning indoor car boot on Fitzwilliam Rd has finished, but the place was all locked up and deserted last week.

Tesco Infirmary Road put a big sign an theie wall. Up coming carboots on 27th of march and 1 th of May. I personally like hillsbrough rather than Tesco carboot but as far as i concern hillbrough opens very late but continues all summer.

just called Tesco (infirmary road). Cars are £5.50, vans £8. Their number is 0114 2033400 if anyone wants to book or more information.