Orange network down? 27/4/11

Anyone having problems with orange network coverage? both my mum and dad in laws phones are not connecting and you cant ring in to them. I cant see that both there phones have packed up on same day at same time! Anyone no whats going off?

Mines been down a few days, thought it was my blackberry at first but nope, its the network... I think it started on Saturday or Sunday, then totally gone by Monday. Cant do much on the phone but play brick braker!

Mine and both my lads phones are fine!

Mines been down a few days, thought it was my blackberry at first but nope, its the network... I think it started on Saturday or Sunday, then totally gone by Monday. Cant do much on the phone but play brick braker!

lol! well just been in touch with orange and apprently theres a sattelite down in this area been down a few days they told my dad in law to swithch his settings to GMT instead of dual and its worked dont no how but its worked!

lol! well just been in touch with orange and apprently theres a sattelite down in this area been down a few days they told my dad in law to swithch his settings to GMT instead of dual and its worked dont no how but its worked!

I think you mean that a mast is down :hihi:

mine was at it the other week rung orange and some tech person told me to switch the 3g off and go to 2g when in that area and have to say it worked a treat !!

Can I ask what area you guys are in? A site I'm working on has had their Orange mast down since the 16th but the area should be covered by other transmitters.

Mine is the same but mine is Vodafone

My friends was not working this working but seems fine now

A friend and I are both on Orange. She sent me 4 texts between Friday and Monday only one of which I received. She got both of mine. Thanks to everyone for posts we assumed it was just us.

I've just been top to do the same by Vodafone :huh:

I'm on Vodafone too - no one can ring my phone and messages are coming through 24 hours after sent.

Just tried to ring Vodafone but their offices are closed so thought I would check on here.....Thank god I read this post!!! - I've now turned my 3G off and my phones working again. Woo! Thankyou very much :) x