Super injunctions in the media

The forum's rule is "nothing which might identify the person."

I don't know if the law is quite that strict. It varies from one case to the next, and in some cases it's illegal even to mention that the injunction exists, let alone who it is about!

Hence the term super injunction. That's an injunction against mentioning the injunction.

This thread isn't going to last long is it?!

Shes naive and stupid. What did she expect? However she isn't the first, she won't be the last

i very much disagree that she is naive or stupid... she has been with countless footballers, only to sell her story on them a few months after the relationship has ended.

I think these super injunctions could actually create a whole new breed of even viler Wayne Rooney types who think they can now get away with it- cos lets face it, 50grand is bugger all to them!

i very much disagree that she is naive or stupid... she has been with countless footballers, only to sell her story on them a few months after the relationship has ended.

I think these super injunctions could actually create a whole new breed of even viler Wayne Rooney types who think they can now get away with it- cos lets face it, 50grand is bugger all to them!

Then shes manipulative and a whore. Either way nobody comes out of this looking good. The girl can't make a few quid and the footballer loses far more keeping it quiet. They're going to be forced to be faithful. What sort of a world do we live in where a man has to be faithful to his wife?! :hihi:

Enough- final warning.

ok. ok. my bad. couldn't resist.

If she's sold her story before then it's really all her own fault that he didn't trust her not to dish the dirt to the media when they broke up.

It really makes me wonder what the bloke was thinking with when getting together with her. 'Ooooh, she's lovely. I know she's untrustworthy and has had affairs with loads of men and created problems for them all after splitting up, but that won't happen to me, will it?'

If she's sold her story before then it's really all her own fault that he didn't trust her not to dish the dirt to the media when they broke up.

It really makes me wonder what the bloke was thinking with when getting together with her. 'Ooooh, she's lovely. I know she's untrustworthy and has had affairs with loads of men and created problems for them all after splitting up, but that won't happen to me, will it?'

maybe because she knows every trick in the book in the bedroom- these footballers must have exceptionally high sex drives to be churning out kids and knocking off every *bleep* that comes along!!:hihi:

Edited by esme
quote tags

It wasn't so much what he was thinking, it was more 'which part of his body was doing the thinking?'

can we spread the name through PM????

Anyone with access to google can find out who the people are.

can we spread the name through PM????

If you really feel the need to share the name then please do it in some way for which we cannot be inferred to be legally responsible (i.e. off forum) thank you.

Anyone with access to google can find out who the people are.

They can find out and know for themselves all they like- that still doesn't take away the fact that an injunction exists and that it could spell legal problems for any media which is seen to name the person covered by the injunction. You can know it yourself but if, and how, you disseminate that information to others may well break the injunction.