Kitchen Fitter for IKEA kitchen needed

can anyone recommend someone who will fit a IKEA kitchen? There will also be plastering to be done and possibly some electric bits and bobs - mainly once old one is removed. Not a massive kitchen but theres a gas hob to go in too. Hoping to get it fitted mid May.

Any recommendations appreciated!

can anyone recommend someone who will fit a IKEA kitchen? There will also be plastering to be done and possibly some electric bits and bobs - mainly once old one is removed. Not a massive kitchen but theres a gas hob to go in too. Hoping to get it fitted mid May.

Hi there,

I can highly recommend jeff the joiner on here for fitting the kitchen.

I can sort out the plastering and electrical work for you to a very high standard.

Please take a look at my website for recent projects completed.

Thanks Ashley

Hi, I'd recommend Hunt & Watson to fit your kitchen, they do a lot of work on the same jobs as us and their work is spot on(I even had them to fit my own kitchen), they have recently joined the forum- contact Gavin on 07542909798.

We also work with APC electrical and I'd recommend them for your sockets etc(I don't have their contact details with me now but if you would like them please call me and I'll get them for you)

We would be more than happy to do the plumbing and gas work and could also send our plasterer/ tiler to give you a quote. If you'd like to arrange a quote from us for plastering and/ or plumbing and gas work please feel free to give me a call on 07581193693 any time

Thanks

Dan

Hi There

Happy to provide you with a free quotation for the electrical work aslo i can highly

recommend Gary at SBS Builders 07533144116 to install your new kitchen you can

contact me on any of the numbers or links below.

Myself and Gary have worked on many kitchens together.

Also please feel free to take a look at our web site http://www.dkelectricalquotes.co.uk

for recommendations.

Regards Dean.

hi i be happy to quote with ging viking ta jeff

Hi there happy to come and give you a free quote call wayne on 07969640988 thanks wayne

Thanks for the recommendation Danny, we would be interested in giving you a free quotation and also a bit of advice on prepping for an Ikea kitchen as they do differ from most flat packed kitchens on the Market. Contact us on 07542909798 if you need us, also you won't go wrong with both Citywide and APC they are both the best guys we've worked with.

Regards

Gavin

pm sent cheers stuart

I can highly recommend A W Nightingale & Sons Joinery Co. - they are well priced and very compentent and always turn up when they have said they will. Their phone number is 07938069679

Hi I can recommend Pete- very good kitchen fitter- tel no: 07961117583

I can HIGHLY recommend a long term friend and very experienced Kitchen Fitter who can do all that is asked and much more, he actually listens to the customer and gets the best price and cant do enough for you so that you recommend him to others.

His name is Steve Roberts, call him on : 07881943442.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED ! VERY RELIABLE.