'Let To Live' agency - any good?

Been trying to contact Let To Live about a property we *may* be interested in, but not getting any response. Don't answer the phone, don't reply to emails, and when my partner went in to the actual office (in Hillsborough), it looked like they hadn't even moved in yet (although the door was open, and a radio was playing somewhere). Now this isn't exactly filling me with confidence - I'd like a landlord who's a bit more on the ball, frankly. Does anyone know owt about this agency? Are they any good? Reliable? Cowboys? Should we keep trying or steer well clear?

Thanks y'all

They've had 'issues' recently so you might better off looking elsewhere

I think you can answer that question yourself!! Personally, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. I have had no dealings with them but just reading your post - forget it

Yeah, reading back I just think 'nah, why did I even ask this?' :|

@Vantastic: "Issues"? Doesn't sound good - care to elaborate? PM me if you don't want to dish dirt in public. I'd be very interested, and not just for voyeuristic reasons.

I think this covers the basics http://propertytribes.ning.com/forum/topics/mr-phil-martin-again-let-to?commentId=2886658%3AComment%3A134759&xg_source=activity but essentially the guy in control was a 'naughty boy'. Previous posts on this forum have been removed for legal reasons (as will this one probably).

Ouch! Thank you. I'm glad I checked this out. Sheffield Forum rocks :)