Football friendly

hey up guys just wanted to say thanks for today a good competative match i no you guys are winding down now after a busy first season but we need as much match practice as pos ready for next season so was really good for us cheers hope for more of the same next sason

what league you joining next year m8 we might be intrested in a game if we can find a pitch

hey up guys just wanted to say thanks for today a good competative match i no you guys are winding down now after a busy first season but we need as much match practice as pos ready for next season so was really good for us cheers hope for more of the same next sason

Not a problem atall m8, give us a shout if you want a hand with owt over the summer fella.

Well done today you deserved the win.

what league you joining next year m8 we might be intrested in a game if we can find a pitch

where joining imperial pal if we can get a pitch we defo up for a game pm me if we can sort owt cheers

Not a problem atall m8, give us a shout if you want a hand with owt over the summer fella.

Well done today you deserved the win.

cheers mate

we taking may off , start again in june so if you can find a pitch towards end of june we play a friendly m8

Yeah was a good game.

Biggest challenge for you guys will be keeping hold of all them players and keeping them happy. Pre-season is all good until you start and only 3 subs allowed. You have about 18?

But keep playing together, Sunday you had that extra spur with the player we had playing for us that you all knew so think it pushed you a little more but keep that up and you should do well in the 4th. Although 4th is unpredictable and looks like you'll be with mainly new teams.

Enjoyed the game, have to play again sometime but not anytime soon, bloody hurting still from Sunday!LOL

Yeah was a good game.

Biggest challenge for you guys will be keeping hold of all them players and keeping them happy. Pre-season is all good until you start and only 3 subs allowed. You have about 18?

But keep playing together, Sunday you had that extra spur with the player we had playing for us that you all knew so think it pushed you a little more but keep that up and you should do well in the 4th. Although 4th is unpredictable and looks like you'll be with mainly new teams.

Enjoyed the game, have to play again sometime but not anytime soon, bloody hurting still from Sunday!LOL

haha not sure it was sheedy who spured us on lol more the hunger to win we only got 16 players im worried that aint enougth when people stop/cant turn up for whatever reason.

ye im sure we will be able to squeeze a match in before season starts lol roll on september!!!

haha not sure it was sheedy who spured us on lol more the hunger to win we only got 16 players im worried that aint enougth when people stop/cant turn up for whatever reason.

ye im sure we will be able to squeeze a match in before season starts lol roll on september!!!

LOL just realised my mistake, meant playerS.lol Lot ofg banter going on through that game :hihi:

Tbh, stick with 16, if you get 20 players, then 6 cant be used each week and if its same 6, they wont come but having 16, means only 2 not used, this is easier to switch around.

Personally, I preferred a smaller squad but it meant when somebody left due to not playing, we had to search for new players. Hillsborough Club had a very large squad but still struggled for 14 players most games as far as I know, specially towards end of season.

If you can rotate the 16 you have, do it! Will work better for you guys in the long run keeping the same players together!

LOL Hillsborough Club had a very large squad but still struggled for 14 players most games as far as I know, specially towards end of season.

If you can rotate the 16 you have, do it! Will work better for you guys in the long run keeping the same players together!

We did start with a smallish squad , but dint work out as some of ours worked shifts , so some worked on sundays sometimes and we could never really put the same side out each week -this did not help in the long run, i do hope to get a bigger squad this time round with a added Sat "B" friendly team, for players that arnt playing that much maybe.

anouther thing is we had 1 or 2 players not paying sub money and had to drop them , tho to be fair we had a rule in place and all others paid sub money !!

Oh the joys of sunday lge :hihi::hihi:

Just on another note, we had a few players playing for us in this game I didnt know, if the person who played LB/CB in this game is on here, let me know. I know it wasnt your natural positions but just trying to figure out who everyone was.LOL

Cheers