Something to do in sheffield bank holiday mon??

can anyone reccommend something for me n my partner to do with ou 10month old daughter????????

A lovely walk in the park? Feed the ducks? Play on the swings?

Agree with Chimay, I always enjoyed feeding the ducks when I was little.

I saw a sign advertising a craft fayre in Bradfield.

Agree with Chimay too. Why not pack some sarnies and have a picnic at your nearest park. Or take a change of clothing for the little one plus a towel and go to the Peace Gardens for a paddle.

Sheffield has some great parks if the weather is good. Try Graves Park - little ones love the animal park and although one of the playgrounds is being redeveloped currently there should still be enough to have a great day out. Millhouses Park is also fab with plenty to do.

If you have transport and want to go out in the car, Sherwood Forest or Rufford are great for cheap days out in the open.

If the weather is bad enough to make you want to stay away from the parks then a play area like Easy Tigers, Jungle Mania, Runaround, etc are probably a good (if busy, sometimes-a-bit-pricey) option.

graves park is now finished neighbours daughter went up saturday and she came back and said it was all done

Duck race at Encliffe Park today, Free to watch, £1.00 per duck

Things going off from 10am, race at 2pm

Sheffield has some great parks if the weather is good. Try Graves Park - little ones love the animal park and although one of the playgrounds is being redeveloped currently there should still be enough to have a great day out. Millhouses Park is also fab with plenty to do.

If you have transport and want to go out in the car, Sherwood Forest or Rufford are great for cheap days out in the open.

If the weather is bad enough to make you want to stay away from the parks then a play area like Easy Tigers, Jungle Mania, Runaround, etc are probably a good (if busy, sometimes-a-bit-pricey) option.

Anyone know what time the farm opens, were planning a trip up there this morning

Go to Chesterfield. Some great May Day celebrations will be taking place in the town centre ! Will be a great day !