Paris nightclub

I've tried the website for this new club on facebook and their official site but neither are particularly useful. And sorry if I've missed it but couldn't find anything here either. Has anyone been to this place? (on Carver Street I believe), if so what's it like and does anyone know what sort of night they have on Saturdays?

I've tried the website for this new club on facebook and their official site but neither are particularly useful. And sorry if I've missed it but couldn't find anything here either. Has anyone been to this place? (on Carver Street I believe), if so what's it like and does anyone know what sort of night they have on Saturdays?

Neverheard of it :huh:

Sure its on carver street? :)

A few of my friends have been but I haven't so can't really offer much insight however I believe that its the same people who own Crystal, so probably going to be very similar.

I believe that its the same people who own Crystal, so probably going to be very similar.

orange tans and fake designer gear the dress code then ?

A few of my friends have been but I haven't so can't really offer much insight however I believe that its the same people who own Crystal, so probably going to be very similar.

It's nothing to do with Brooke Leisure who own Crystal & Embrace.

It's nothing to do with Brooke Leisure who own Crystal & Embrace.

In that case, I stand corrected. :)

In that case, I stand corrected. :)

Don't know who does though. Heard rumours but nothing concrete.

I went in abit ago but don't remember much sorry it was busy though. Aparently has something to do with someone who helped set crasher up. Music was same as most bars r&b and house

I went in abit ago but don't remember much sorry it was busy though. Aparently has something to do with someone who helped set crasher up. Music was same as most bars r&b and house

Never been but the the reference about Crasher is true. I think it is the same company who did the makeover for Gatecrasher did the makeover for Paris. In other words Paris are only using this to try and get more people to go as they have a lame link to Gatecrasher.

i've been it is really nice inside - its the downstairs bit that used to be ice bar - as far as i know its same people who run POP in rotherham cos they were advertising for staff for it a whle ago. it is very RnB though but they've done it out really nice although it's a bit minty to get in and bouncers are slightly up themselves.....it attracts a lot of young ladies though........

Edited by partypixie
spelling

Misleading!

I went because I was interested in the funky decor and on a saturday they have a night called "Boudoir Sounds -the best house, disco, soul & funk"

It was purely rubbish R&B and a let-down, like many Sheffield clubs, they seem to be catering to the wannabe-famous crowd.