Browns - Sheffield

Checked out the menu, looks similar (ish) to Ha Ha Bar, I wonder what the mark up is on some of this food? No doubt £4 pint a pint as well, might even still go sometime as its new

My Mum and her mate went for a drink Saturday, a pint and a gin and tonic, £8.95. £5 for the G&T and £3.95 a pint. Apparantly they only sell gin in doubles?

I once fell asleep in the loo in Browns in Edinburgh - but I was vrai, vrai drunk

I have not been to the one in Sheffield but I have been to other ones in different cities and think they are brilliant at what they do - not so cheap but worth what you pay!

Not been but this sounds like a good addition for Sheffield, particularly the city centre. The one in Leeds is always busy and good, although very over priced. Been to bristol and bath ones too which were also good.

We popped in today to check it out-very impressed and have booked again for my other half's 40th next week!

Anyone tried Browns yet?

It's where Ha Ha Bar used to be.

Menu looks dull and overpriced - am I right?

There are many different menus, you know... Should you be interested to pop in and ask one of the very friendly team members, you'd be surprised about the offers and the quality of the food & service. ;)

went in last thursday, it was very nice art deco interior and a piano in the corner. Drinks are expensive, don t know about food prices.

its pretty much the same as HAHA bar? except for the pianist in there!

its pretty much the same as HAHA bar? except for the pianist in there!

The HAHA bar was a terrible place to eat. I hope Browns have replaced the staff responsible for defrosting and reheating the overpriced poor quality food!

The HAHA bar was a terrible place to eat. I hope Browns have replaced the staff responsible for defrosting and reheating the overpriced poor quality food!

I found HaHa really variable. Had some great meals in there, and some terrible ones too. :|

no, been spruced up aswell, added a couple of pounds onto your bill for it.

spent new years eve in Browns in Brighton, was delighted to find out that Ha Ha Bar has been changed to one. looking forward to trying it