Question for any decent males

I started a right thread here! Im not saying there is anything wrong with idea and no im not chaste :hihi: but cant some guys wait for a day? one nighters kinda get boring when you get older-no i havent had the whole of sheffield just had the t shirt when I was younger!

Just out of interest, is the 82 the year you were born or your age ?.:banana:

yeah ive been on a few dates were the guys havnt understood to keep thier hands to themself for a while ( little kiss at the end of the nights nice, trying to get your hand up a girls skirt 5 minutes after the date starts, not so much )

Thankyou someone sees it from my point of view x

and lucefer how old do you think I am?

Thankyou someone sees it from my point of view x

and lucefer how old do you think I am?

One can only wonder:roll:

I suppose I could try and form a picture in my mind, a bit like a photograph maybe.

Edited by Lucifer
To add to

I'll have you know that I was (probably still) the finest lover in Sheffield. The woman used to beg me to tell them stories of how good I was.

So, in your case you are the opposite of "actions speak louder than words", I'm sure that women were enthralled by your eulogy, those who were still awake I mean.:roll:

So, in your case you are the opposite of "actions speak louder than words", I'm sure that women were enthralled by your eulogy, those who were still awake I mean.:roll:

Oh yeah, I could tell those chicks how good I was all night long.

Why ask for a girls number be real nice to her (during the day at a bus top cold sober may I add) take her out everything goes fine but pretty obvious only one thing was on the agenda after 5mins! :roll: Do any men realise that women have dignity (or at least some)? :roll:

I think this line answers itself

Yes we do

Emma, I believe I may be the only male on Sheffield Forum (or anywhere) who doesn't think/behave that way. Or at least one of a tiny minority. If I went out on a date with a woman, I wouldn't be looking for bed straight away. I'd wait a while. And not out of reluctant sensitivity of the woman's feelings, but because I wouldn't actually want to hurry it.

That's not to say I couldn't be persuaded, but in general I think a simple goodnight kiss is a pretty nice end to a first date.

I now await the flurry of comments from all directions about how I'm not a real man :)

Edited by RichD

Emma, I believe I may be the only male on Sheffield Forum (or anywhere) who doesn't think/behave that way. Or at least one of a tiny minority. If I went out on a date with a woman, I wouldn't be looking for bed straight away. I'd wait a while. And not out of reluctant sensitivity of the woman's feelings, but because I wouldn't actually want to hurry it.

That's not to say I couldn't be persuaded, but in general I think a simple goodnight kiss is a pretty nice end to a first date.

I now await the flurry of comments from all directions about how I'm not a real man :)

yes you are a real man you go on a date not expecting anything which is how it should be

shame more people dont have the same values

I'll have you know that I was (probably still) the finest lover in Sheffield. The woman used to beg me to tell them stories of how good I was.

I dont want a decent male, I want a bad un.:roll: