Eating out decent grubb

can anyone recommend a decent night out for 2 people nothing fancy, home made food or food thats hot served within 10 minutes at the right price preferably not frozen food

You'll struggle to get decent food that is served within ten minutes that isn't frozen food.

mamas and leonies in town is good

The Wick at Both Ends on West Street.

All food is fresh and homemade, and at the moment we're doing 2 for 1 on mains, burgers, salads and sandwiches before 6pm. So you'll get 2 meals for around 8 quid.

x:love:x

The Rockingham at Wentworth isn't bad for food but for nice food, big portions and decent prices if you have transport the Old Horns at Bradfield is great, plus a stop off at the Bradfield brewery is worth while to pick up a keg of some of their home made beer..... i recommend the Sixer, proper loopy juice

go to taybarns all you can eat for 8 quid they got all meals to suite and is not bad for an all u can eat

Had one of the best meals i've had for a long time last night at the york in broomhill didnt realise u could get this kind of quality here very reasonably priced to (i would have paid more for what we got) much better than many restaurants that i have been to in sheffield

What a generic thread, recomendations for eating out is probably what half the threads are about in this section. You might as well start a thread in Sheffield discussions called "Things that happen or have happened in Sheffield, post them here" :roll:

Tulip lounge in city centre. Reasonable prices, good food and quite quiet