Playstation Network Outage

Anyone know if the network is down again as I can't log in today ?

Anyone know if the network is down again as I can't log in today ?

Not as far as I am aware, works ok for me.

Not as far as I am aware, works ok for me.

I've just been trying to log in for an hour and the moment I posted on here it started working again !

Thanks for the reply.

Apparently its back up on Friday :)

The bank said it was to do with Sony and the woman was sending me a new card then I wasn't getting one then I rang up and they said it had already been sent out... been told different things by different people :rant:.

Been hacked again, apparently, although not officially comfirmed.

You gotta laugh. :hihi:

Been hacked again, apparently, although not officially comfirmed.

You gotta laugh. :hihi:

It's Sony Pictures site that has been hacked, nothing to do with PSN. But still, having ANOTHER 1 million account details and passwords stolen will do nothing to stop the need for heavy foundation to hide the blushes at the sorry state of Sony's network protection in general.

Story is breaking on BBC news now.

It's Sony Pictures site that has been hacked, nothing to do with PSN. But still, having ANOTHER 1 million account details and passwords stolen will do nothing to stop the need for heavy foundation to hide the blushes at the sorry state of Sony's network protection in general.

Story is breaking on BBC news now.

I just read the story after I posted, I should have read a bit more first. As you say, it's not the PSN network that has been hacked, but it's another big blow for Sony. People are going to think twice before giving Sony any more details.

If you have 3 PSN accounts on your ps3, then you can have all 5 of the welcome back games :D

How do you get the games ? Someone told me they will be available to download from today but been on and cant seem to get them yet.

How do you get the games ? Someone told me they will be available to download from today but been on and cant seem to get them yet.

Same here, I was struggling to see where to download them

but it's another big blow for Sony.

It's worse than the PSN breach, the details (now leaked) were stored in plain text format.:o:loopy:

Same here, I was struggling to see where to download them

Playstation blog says the free game offer isn't ready yet. They are 'working on it'.