Lesley from Big Brother 6 Raped.

the original thread was closed as we didnt know who it was and its distasteful to gossip about someone being raped.

Until you discover it was BB6s lesley and she has sold her story to the sun newspaper! not the act of a distraught rape victim me thinks

Headlining today, in "The Sun" our Lesley says her life has been ruined by BB.

I think you can open the other thread again, Kristian, and put this post in there.

(... and maybe stick it all into the Mega BB thread?)

The Sun article

Is she an attention-seeker, or what?:rant:

She's destroyed any chance the case being heard fairly in Court, and it's quite possible that the case will be thrown out due to her revealing all, so to speak!

Who is she?:confused:

Only BB people i know is Nasty Nick and Kate. I dont watch it often!:P

She's a member here ~ Lesley1985, and was one of the housemates in this year's BB.

I didn't realise someone who starred in big brother was on here, learn something new everyday.

As for making comments no-one knows what the circumstances are in this lesley needing money?Maybe she is broke and desperate?

I was convinced that it was going to turn out to be Kinga based on the way she behaved in the BB house this year.:gag:

Originally posted by Ann_x

She's destroyed any chance the case being heard fairly in Court, and it's quite possible that the case will be thrown out due to her revealing all, so to speak!

Not really, she is perfectly entitled to wave her anonymity, there is nothing in what she has said that would be prejudicial to any case, so there is nothing wrong with what she has done. Victims of other crimes are allowed to say what ahppened to them (prior to anyne being charged anyway, - and from the reports, no one has been charged yet)

Originally posted by Ann_x

Completely. It does nothing to help the situation of women who have been sexually assaulted – and let's face it, the number of men convicted of rape is shockingly low – when an attention-seeking brat makes claims that are designed to put her back in the public eye.

Pathetic and very sad (in my opinion, like).

Personally i think we should all keep off Lesleys back until the case is closed. I wasn't impressed by Lesley on BB as she came across as a bully, bitch and vain

However lets not forget we are talking about a possible rape here. If it gets no further and the guy is cleared and it transpires that Lesley did it for publicity then she'll deserve all the hammer she will get.