Curry House, Stumble inn

Does anyone know when the curry house where the Stumble Inn on attercliffe used to be is open?

meant to be before the end of the month

Does anyone know when the curry house where the Stumble Inn on attercliffe used to be is open?

it was supposed to open on the 19th, dont know if it did, tuesday aft it didnt look ready to me.

Thats what i heard aswell, but didnt look very open yesterday either

i went past the other day and they were laying the tarmac in front of the shop so they cant be far off

It's open now. Me and the missus went for a meal fri the 22nd April. We've been looking forward to it opening so went down after having a few beers. It looks quite nice inside (decor) but I think it needs some finishing touches still.the food tasted very nice but the portions were small and it was expensive for the area. £3.50 for 2 small onion bhajis and almost a tenner for a curry.I would expect that in town but not down the cliffe. That said,it was nice and we would go back again