Ghosts!! Science vs. Spiritual

Ghosts!!! Science vs. Spiritual

Ok I decided to make a post to ask your views on the matter of ghost hunting / paranormal investigations / Ghosts.. (spiritual - scientific evidence)

I have spoken to some people “face to face” who argue the fact that ghost do exist. And I truly think the only way to prove it is with science? By taking careful measurements and analysis of readings.

Which hasn’t been done to this very day with the standard we can present in a court of law style as proof.. “ a bunch of collated information, evidence, and statements”

This has not yet been proven under scientific studies.. And would be every paranormal investigators dream to provide proof, which does seem impossible… which means “Very highly unlikely”

I myself started investigating the paranormal due to personal experiences, and I was a believer back then 4 / 5 years ago… anyone who knows me now, will truly know that I try to give an alternative to everything, and see me as a non believer due to my journey with our investigations group.. Just about everything has an explanation to it.

Just off the top of my memory..

James Randi does have an open challenge out there to anyone who can prove they can contact to the other side, or prove the existence of ghosts, for something like 1Mill I believe “could be wrong”

People have come and gone, no one has been able to prove to him under scientific studies that they can contact the other side.

Is there anyone out there who truly thinks they can in some way connect with spirit / the other side?

I would like to hear your views and well everyone else’s to!

Thanks for reading

I look forward to reading some replies.

Lee steer.

James Randi does have an open challenge out there to anyone who can prove they can contact to the other side, or prove the existence of ghosts, for something like 1Mill I believe “could be wrong”

People have come and gone, no one has been able to prove to him under scientific studies that they can contact the other side.

Is there anyone out there who truly thinks they can in some way connect with spirit / the other side?

Clearly there is not. Anyone who truly did think they could do it, would take up that challenge. Nobody ever has.

Clearly there is not. Anyone who truly did think they could do it, would take up that challenge. Nobody ever has.

People have taken up the challenge. They failed, or made up excuses in the process of building a protocol when they realized they couldn't blag it and dropped out.

jb

People have taken up the challenge.

I've been misinformed ... I know people have threatened to but only if they can change the terms of it, I wasn't aware that anyone ever actually had gone through with it.

So there are some people who genuinely think they can communicate with the other side, but are wrong.

That other ghostbuster bloke did this spammy, self-promoting, 'look at my sig links' thread paranormal discussion subject the other day. Couldn't you contribute to that one?

ETA: apparently it's gone. Presumably due to being spammy and self-promoting.

I've been misinformed ... I know people have threatened to but only if they can change the terms of it, I wasn't aware that anyone ever actually had gone through with it.

So there are some people who genuinely think they can communicate with the other side, but are wrong.

I don't think many even get to the formal laying down of a protocol to be honest. Off the top of my head (and I may be misremembering) the only one I can bring to mind that got to the actual challange stage was the homoeopathy one with Benveniste.

http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=8&page=1&pp=30&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1&prefixid=

If you read through the challenges, you'll see lots of people were tested, but they always fail (presumably because their declarations of powers are usually so ludicrous).

Most of them are really very amusing, such as one woman who complained because she couldn't touch the table she was trying to 'move with her mind'. They said she was influencing the result (by moving the table). Tragic stuff, really...

Ghosts!!! Science vs. Spiritual

Ok I decided to make a post to ask your views on the matter of ghost hunting / paranormal investigations / Ghosts.. (spiritual - scientific evidence)

I would like to hear your views and well everyone else’s to!

Thanks for reading

I look forward to reading some replies.

Lee steer.

Has this not already been answered in the many threads you have started in the past about the paranormal?

That other ghostbuster bloke did this spammy, self-promoting, 'look at my sig links' thread paranormal discussion subject the other day. Couldn't you contribute to that one?

ETA: apparently it's gone. Presumably due to being spammy and self-promoting.

i didnt see that thread..

yes i have links on my sig... i havent asked you to look at them full stop.

i have however asked you for your views on the subject in matter.

Has this not already been answered in the many threads you have started in the past about the paranormal?

Nope this is the first science vs spiritual.. by me anyway..