US, UN, EU, and Russia to support Palestinian state

i know but their oranges are nice...

I prefer Spanish ones :)

I prefer Spanish ones :)

no the isralies....have bigger oranges...just like their bombs...

In view of the fact that it has now been exposed that Israel supplied Argentina with armaments during the Falklands war and that senior Israelis "hate" the UK we should remember that our countries relations with the Arabs have, in the main, been very good, we should remember who ouir true friends are.

Free Palestine, NOW.

In view of the fact that it has now been exposed that Israel supplied Argentina with armaments during the Falklands war and that senior Israelis "hate" the UK we should remember that our countries relations with the Arabs have, in the main, been very good, we should remember who ouir true friends are.

Free Palestine, NOW.

yes only because the israelies loved corned beef.....where can we get free palastine from....i'll have some...

I bet Netanyahu (and the rest of the ultra-Zionists), are fuming. Well, if you're not bothered about peace with your neighbours, if you're not bothered about building illegal settlements on their land, if you like to kill them at will...

Arafat refused a deal on more than one occasion because he didn't want it/realised he couldn't sell it to his people as it involved recognising the right of the state of Israel to exist. To pin the blame for the lack of peace squarely on Israel is laughable.

Yeh the settlements issue is messy to put it mildly (FWIW I don't agree with building beyond '67 borders) but to say "if you like to kill them at will"?

Seriously? There was me thinking if the Israelis really hated the Palestinians they could have carried out an absolute genocide a long time ago. F-16's and F-15's make mincemeat of rocket firers (Over 6 thousand in last 10 years) and stone throwers if it's made a free fire zone. Thus their restraint is to be admired.

Arafat refused a deal on more than one occasion because he didn't want it/realised he couldn't sell it to his people as it involved recognising the right of the state of Israel to exist. To pin the blame for the lack of peace squarely on Israel is laughable.

Yeh the settlements issue is messy to put it mildly (FWIW I don't agree with building beyond '67 borders) but to say "if you like to kill them at will"?

Seriously? There was me thinking if the Israelis really hated the Palestinians they could have carried out an absolute genocide a long time ago. F-16's and F-15's make mincemeat of rocket firers (Over 6 thousand in last 10 years) and stone throwers if it's made a free fire zone. Thus their restraint is to be admired.

In 2008/9, the Israelis killed over 1400 Palestinians in less than 21 days (that's 70 a day), with 400 of them being children.

You call that 'restraint' ? :(

Declare Palestine as a State (good idea)

Let Palestine be self-supporting as a free and independent State.

That'd work. The Egyptians would throw open their borders, the Syrians would welcome their Palestinian brethren with open arms.

Like Israel is?

The western countries are seeing uprisings in a lot of major oil producing countries.

They'll drop Israel if it's a choice between them and getting the oil from Arabic states.

Netanyahu must be crapping in his pants at the moment.

I bet Netanyahu (and the rest of the ultra-Zionists), are fuming. Well, if you're not bothered about peace with your neighbours, if you're not bothered about building illegal settlements on their land, if you like to kill them at will...

-----------

As Netanyahu faces pressure to present new strategy to resume peace talks, 'LA Times' reports that diplomats warn that US, Russia, EU, UN may endorse Palestinian state along 1967 lines with e. J'lem as its capital.

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=217136

thats very funny, well done.