Best roast pork sandwich shop ?

For some reason it's always irritated me that the staff in Beres refer to the crackling as 'crackle'.

Aww come on...Just say yes please and then ask for some crackling as well.

That way you will get EXTRA..

had a porky sarnie in town today was great and mentiond mint sauce the lass said wait we have some ..... I got all excited untill she came back and said of sorry we run out...as they used it there selfs at lunch times but was still a nice sarnie ..

I never realised roast pork was so popular, but then I should. I had an intruder alarm fitted some years ago and the young man called to do the annual service yesterday. I asked if he had had his lunch and he said he always had on a Friday a big roast pork sandwich, everything on, apple sauce in quantity, stuffing, and a large piece of crackling. Said he looked forward to Friday sandwich.

The Figtree on North Church Street does Hot Roast Pork with Crackling, stiffing and apple sauce 3 days per week and on Fridays Roast Beef with Horseradish, mustard and gravy.

Beres in hillbrough Mmmmmm

can anyone advise of a roast pork sandwich shop open on a sunday please?

can anyone advise of a roast pork sandwich shop open on a sunday please?

Have you found it yet...I maybe in Sheffield this year and need to take my whole family and friends out for lunch one Sunday :loopy::rant::D:cool:

Does anyone remember Mrs Jenkins' hot pork sandwiches at the Nursery Tavern on Eccy Road --- mmm delicious !

Does anyone remember Mrs Jenkins' hot pork sandwiches at the Nursery Tavern on Eccy Road --- mmm delicious !

I did enjoy a sandwich from The Nursery Tavern..Also one of the finest from Wenningers(?) butchers onLondon road near Highfield Motors..mmmmm

theres a little shop at the top of Clifton street

nr Broughton lane, Attercliffe,

its a little higher up from the Retail park,

open weekdays dinner time only.

they did lovely pork sandwiches,with everything on,

and I don't know if they still do

but the last time I had 1 you got a roast potatoe on it too:)

used to have one every day and a couple of pints of stones,also used to do nice sausage sarnies late 70s early 80s.

Have you found it yet...I maybe in Sheffield this year and need to take my whole family and friends out for lunch one Sunday :loopy::rant::D:cool:

didn't find a shop - but we went to the fairways in rotherham in the end. they do a really great carvery and by total coincidence do a roast butty so kept the visitor wanting one very happy!