Keep Moat Homes

Hiya,

Just looking at finding out whether people have had any dealings with Keep Moat Homes, and if so what their opinions are of them?

Any opinions appreciated.

I own a property built by them in 2011 would say they are a half decent builder.

hi, the 27th of sept was on the sheet of paper we got with all the available plots and there prices on,we was shown the plot layout on the wall in the office. i think i can remember you two on the day we collected our tickets for the steelers game. hope you sort things out with keepmoat.

So you weren't shown the layout just for your plot? Were were shown a generic layout of the Loxleys which showed the door on the internal wall. Except the plot we reserved was the other way round so missing 4 windows.

I don't remember anyone else being around there at either meeting with them but I was so upset and angry I probably didn't notice.

They give us notice on 17th of Oct that we had to complete by 31st. That was the first date we were given. We could not complete by then as it was too short notice - which I think they knew and did it to get rid of us as we had the audacity to complain about being mis-sold and talked to like crap by there staff particularly the manager Suzanne. She talked us to like we were crap on her shoe. She pretty much said we were idiots for thinking we would get a Loxley like all the others - as if we should have known it was different even though no one told us it was.

--- oh and thanks for replying forgot to add that. Keepmoat just want us to go away, they no intention of investigating.

Edited by Love2print
add info

Moved into a Keepmoat home in March 2013. Things haven't been perfect. Loads of snags, half of them forgotten by Keepmoat. Reported numerous problems with the exterior and garden. Had to fix them all myself!

The fence blew down in the wind recently, was told it's not Keepmoat's problem as fences aren't covered by damage due to acts of god! Even though the fence was erected very poorly and not properly attached!

Put pressure on them to fix things and don't expect them to spare expense because they won't!

No-one go with KeepMoat. Bought a house 2 weeks ago and downstairs heating wasn't working. Now upstairs has broken and they can't get someone out for 3 days to fix it. The custerom care woman called Jo put the phone down on me as well basically saying I was wrong to ask for someone to come out straight away. Very rude. My advice, don't go there in the first place.

That's just the tip of the compaints ice berg...