All Nighter in Greno Woods

Wish id have known not been to a good rave for ages :):)

[sounded like someone's nan, so I deleted it!]

Wish id have known not been to a good rave for ages :):)

they have been going on around Northwest side Sheffield for years .

Sounds like an awesome Idea. PARTY IN THE PARK!!! :) lol

Sounds fun, a load of chavs sat around in a wood drinking stella and white lightning while listening to banging tunes pumping out of a mobile phone speaker :huh:

it was just great having the entire household, kids and animals disturbed all night by this 'rave'. next doors younger grandkids wouldnt settle and screamed all night as the noise was so loud. 4/4 beat , fast techno music/bass that loud when you are a small child is not pleasant.

neighbour was so tired after lack of sleep, couldnt go to work and lost a days wages - you can hardly drive and work machinery after 25 mins sleep in 7 hours.

the party organisers think they are in the middle of nowhere but they have no idea how many people, kids, domesticated and wild animals they disturb when doing this.

if you are going to have an outdoor all nighter - do it where you really are in the middle of absolutely nowhere with no one to disturb and then really enjoy yourselves.

roll on a good nights kip for residents around the woods up here.

As long as they clean up after themselves, let em' party!!!!

:clap::banana::clap: Couldnt agree more!

People are so intolerant these days about music/noise.

For god sake, we live in a 24 hour society - this should be expected.

You working whiners - shut up and get a life !!!

Perhaps if you yourselfs joined the party you would not be so miserable

I'm not so bothered about them doing it at night as long as they clean up after themselves - it's not as if there's any houses nearby for them to disturb. However this was going on until at least 11am, with pumping techno from a soundsystem hooked up to a huge speaker stack (we're not talking a boombox or car stereo here) annoying everyone trying to use the woods. The noise was so loud it could be heard half way to Grenoside, and into Wharncliffe Wood nearly as far as the Chase. Many people were parking further down Woodhead Road as they felt intimidated to park their cars in the Wheata Wood car park, surrounded by dancing drunks swigging lager out of cans.

Ironically I'm sure these people would consider themselves nature-loving peace and love types, but they were ruining a beautiful Sunday morning for all the regular users of Wheata Wood, and creating a massive disturbance at a time when birds are setting up breeding territories. Idiots.

how many times a year do they do it? You want it peaceful every day that's not fair on them really.

can they take my neighbours with em next time, they like to party all night up to the next lunchtime with the music so loud my house shakes with the bass and if i were so inclined i could sing along ( thou no one would hear me over the damn noise ) sticking em away from civilization sounds wonderful

In the woods next to me there is a permanent thing made out of scaffolding to put decs on. Always they clear up after themselves and only happens a few times each year. I even been myself,