KFC Queens Road - £150 parking invoice

These silly arguments go round and round. We know these invoices need to be paid. Lets leave it at that :roll:

No they dont, lets leave it at that:)

but its now gone upto 150 pounds plus and i dont have that kind of money laying around so will have to go the debt route anyway , if it comes to that

nothing will happen amron

All you will get is standard letters.

Trust me i can tell you exactly what letters you will get

Send me a private message (you need to enable it)

Its just an invoice. They prey on the weak and vulnerable.

Also look on http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?88-Parking-Traffic-Offences and post your question on there. You really are wasting your time giving it any thought what so ever..

but its now gone upto 150 pounds plus and i dont have that kind of money laying around so will have to go the debt route anyway , if it comes to that

For Gods sake man, are you actually going to listen to any of the advice in this thread? IGNORE IT!!!

How many times do you need to be told?

They prey on the weak and vulnerable

The lawbreakers you mean :roll:

It hasnt gone up anything,just smile and ignore,theres another few letters that include words like could and might before they give up with their bluff and bluster.They will also send pretend solicitors letters.Only a stamped court order needs to be attended to and you wont get one so..

Do NOT contact them and most of all do not WORRY you owe nothing to these jokers.

For peace of mind go to

http://www.pepipoo.com and have a read.

Here we go again.

This is so simple. All someone needs to do is start a thread naming businesses that use excel parking.

Then all forum members stop using those businesses.

Excel will be gone in a couple of months if a few posters send emails to the companies with complaints and a link to the thread.

No company likes bad publicity.

When is this going to be sorted? The whole system is a mess. There needs to be some way of controlling who is allowed to park and for how long on private land. At the minute the "fines" are unreasonably high but then most people who read up on it realise they don't have to pay anyway. It seems like a rubbish system for both sides.

Please quote statue

statue of liberty?:D