Amir khan rip off

Bradleys head just will not be denied.

An absolute joke of a stoppage! What gives you the impression that Khan would have knocked him out? McCloskey wouldn't have won but he was frustrating Amir and he was making him miss and making him use lots of energy. I don't think he'd have knocked him out. The interview after just made me cringe. The guy must think he's SRL or someone. Can't wait for someone to knock him out again. His arrogance and his disrespect towards other fighters is disgusting. Who has he beat? Old super feathers at lightweight who can't make the weight anymore. He nearly lost to a crude slugger in Maidana who has no skills at all.

This kid is getting way ahead of himself and if he moves up to 147 he's getting knocked out!

It's about time he got knocked down...He needs to come back to earth! x

An absolute joke of a stoppage! What gives you the impression that Khan would have knocked him out? McCloskey wouldn't have won but he was frustrating Amir and he was making him miss and making him use lots of energy. I don't think he'd have knocked him out. The interview after just made me cringe. The guy must think he's SRL or someone. Can't wait for someone to knock him out again. His arrogance and his disrespect towards other fighters is disgusting. Who has he beat? Old super feathers at lightweight who can't make the weight anymore. He nearly lost to a crude slugger in Maidana who has no skills at all.

This kid is getting way ahead of himself and if he moves up to 147 he's getting knocked out!

Thats just how I feel about David Haye.

Boxing is a dying sport. Every time they ask people to pay £14.99 to watch a fight, people end up feeling ripped off.

Boxing is a dying sport. Every time they ask people to pay £14.99 to watch a fight, people end up feeling ripped off.

was certainly feeling that with the Fraudley fight. The undercard wasn't too bad, but I didn't pay that kinda money to watch skinny kids fight. I wanted to see some proper sluggers going at it!

Hopefully haye and klit will deliver.

Theres only 1 Amir Khan!

This is true, the same as there's only one of me, and one of you .!!!!

Best British Boxer at the minute no doubt about it, on world levels, lets all get behind him and give him the credit he deserves.

Best British Boxer at the minute no doubt about it, on world levels, lets all get behind him and give him the credit he deserves.

Apart from Carl Froch.

Apart from Carl Froch.

Carl Froch is up there aswell, but he got schooled agaisnt dirrell n kessler. also just managed to win against and old johnson. he's gna lose against ward aswell :D