Amir khan rip off

What a rip off khan was winning fair enough and probably would have won the fight but that cut was not worth the stoppage Paul was giving him trouble and made khan look very ordinary I watched the interview after with khan and what a big head his now use to be so humble and not big headed I hope Bradley knocks him out

I thought the decision was a little bit premature but Amir would have eventually knocked him out anyway.

Khan is nothing special. He is being babysat by hit team. As soon as he comes up against real competition he will drop like a sack of spuds.

His PR company are keeping him safe to make as much money as they can. It will all end soon enough.

What a rip off khan was winning fair enough and probably would have won the fight but that cut was not worth the stoppage Paul was giving him trouble and made khan look very ordinary I watched the interview after with khan and what a big head his now use to be so humble and not big headed I hope Bradley knocks him out

The Doctor made the decision and there was no outrage from the challenger's corner- so they must have accepted the fact the cut was bad and would have been more damaging to their fighter if the fight went on.

The anger arose when they saw the judges cards and gathered that the TKO was being given with Khan ahead on points.

Nothing wrong with that- Khan threw more punches and landed more.

Khan is nothing special. He is being babysat by hit team. As soon as he comes up against real competition he will drop like a sack of spuds.

His PR company are keeping him safe to make as much money as they can. It will all end soon enough.

You mean like when he fought the WBA mandatory challenger Maidana and won?

And he is now going up against another belt holder, in Timothy Bradley.

I think the only way Khan will lose against Bradley is if he comes into contact with Bradley's third fist, his head. Bradley is a prolific headbutter and he will no doubt look to nail Khan with a cut in this fight.

Too true!.................reminds you of the gobby one from Sheffield who bit the dust!............lets just hope Khan doesn,t buy a Mercedes!

Ohh give up. He barely won Maidana. If the fight had been a couple more rounds he would have lost.

If Khan beats Bradley i may be impressed. I am not ATM though.

Ohh give up. He barely won Maidana. If the fight had been a couple more rounds he would have lost.

If there had been more time on the clock when Maidana went down with that solid body shot from Khan, he would have been knocked out.:rolleyes:

Or were you also alluding to when Khan got hit in round 10 and lasted 2 minutes whilst being punched around the ring? Maidana could not finish him off.

Khan won. Period.

I thought the decision was a little bit premature but Amir would have eventually knocked him out anyway.

I think most decisions are a little premature in boxing nowadays, they never seem to let it go on as long as they used to.

Too true!.................reminds you of the gobby one from Sheffield who bit the dust!............lets just hope Khan doesn,t buy a Mercedes!

There are a few things that remind me of that "gobby one from Sheffield who bit the dust", unfortunately most people find it difficult to see past the most obvious one.

I think most decisions are a little premature in boxing nowadays, they never seem to let it go on as long as they used to.

Yes they are much more safety conscious nowadays compared to the days of Benn, Eubank, Watson and the like.

Bradley is a dirty fighter, he just cannot stop that head of his. Khan will definitely have to up his game against Bradley though, of that there is no doubt.