Britains Got Talent megga thread

I love this program, of all the so called talent shows like Dancing on X factor etc this is the most entertaining because its so varied and frequently....... talentless....and no, thats not a conflict in terms.

I love this program, of all the so called talent shows like Dancing on X factor etc this is the most entertaining because its so varied and frequently....... talentless....and no, thats not a conflict in terms.

I cant bear to watch it, so I dont.:gag:

He was my favourite

although I suspect he only has the one act and will be disappointing in the next round.

Edited by hodgepodge

Right so watched BGT tonight and must say I really like the French dancer guy, but didn't think it would have been fair if he got through. He didn't live in the UK, and had flown over from France especially to take part in the audition. The show's called Britain's got talent, so shouldn't someone who lives in Britain win? However I do belive he was a great dancer and much better than the other guy

Has Cheryl Cole thumped Simon Cowell? Just watching BGT and just wondered! :suspect:

I'm watching it now, some of the acts are classics! :lol:

Classic as in classically do-able.

Has Cheryl Cole thumped Simon Cowell? Just watching BGT and just wondered! :suspect:

He banged it bending down to pick a 10p coin up.

I'm liking the pianist, he's excellent !!!

I'm liking the pianist, he's excellent !!!

But he is still just a pianist, maybe he should have been naked and the piano on fire.

But he is still just a pianist, maybe he should have been naked and the piano on fire.

If the acts win, they play in front of the Queen at the Royal Variety Show, do you really think Her Maj wants to see a naked Pianist on fire? :loopy:

If the acts win, they play in front of the Queen at the Royal Variety Show, do you really think Her Maj wants to see a naked Pianist on fire? :loopy:

I think Prince Philip might want to see that particular pianist on fire.