White Subaru on daily rally race S5

Hear what you're saying fella... but he still should be caught. Although if he hit someone that was any of the criminals you mentioned above...wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Speeding is wrong and illegal, so is selling crack, heroin, weed etc but people do it, 2222 people killed in 2009 by road traffic accidents, in 2008 22000 knife crime incidents were reported.

All this focus and time spent on speeding Subaru drivers could be sent on getting rid of big time criminals but a lot of people just want to rant rather than do anything about it

The same idiot was doing donuts round the roundabout at nethershire at speed. All the people who are whinging that people should. concentrate on real criminals, how would you feel if he ploughed into you going silly mph

The same idiot was doing donuts round the roundabout at nethershire at speed. All the people who are whinging that people should. concentrate on real criminals, how would you feel if he ploughed into you going silly mph

You can't tar everyone with the same brush, you said the same idiot, how do you know it was the same person at what?? I wouldn't be happy if someone ploughed into me but doesn't mean it will be a Subaru driver does it, that's what I'm tryin to say, corsa, renault, Mitsubishi, vauxhall, BMW drivers all speed about the place just Subaru ones get noticed

I never said traffic police should chase gangsters did I, I said you should be mote interested in them than Subaru drivers. Thing I don't understand is there are lots of boy racers who drive different cars that speed, there are 1.3 Clio drivers on their mobile phones who could crash and kill someone. Plus nobody ever says anything about a motorbikes that does silly speeds down deerlands

All this focus and time spent on speeding Subaru drivers could be sent on getting rid of big time criminals but a lot of people just want to rant rather than do anything about it

You can't tar everyone with the same brush, you said the same idiot, how do you know it was the same person at what?? I wouldn't be happy if someone ploughed into me but doesn't mean it will be a Subaru driver does it, that's what I'm tryin to say, corsa, renault, Mitsubishi, vauxhall, BMW drivers all speed about the place just Subaru ones get noticed

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

has the driver got a bald head, late 50s/early 60s?

thats me nice description but it aint mine its parked on drive since end of march cos of work but be outn about this weekend its a shame people have a go at scooby drivers why i dont know were no differant than any other drivers :huh:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Who you calling a lady? And why do I protest too much, this is a discussion forum you idiot and were having a ..... You guessed it a ‘discussion’

I never said traffic police should chase gangsters did I, I said you should be mote interested in them than Subaru drivers.

This isn't a thread about general crime, so you've no idea whether I am or am not more interested in other forms of crime.

Thing I don't understand is there are lots of boy racers who drive different cars that speed, there are 1.3 Clio drivers on their mobile phones who could crash and kill someone. Plus nobody ever says anything about a motorbikes that does silly speeds down deerlands

But this isn't a general thread about Deerlands, or about speeding, it's about one specific car... Maybe you should have read the OP before jumping in.

Who you calling a lady? And why do I protest too much, this is a discussion forum you idiot and were having a ..... You guessed it a ‘discussion’

Most of the rest of us understood what he meant ...

Edited by MrsMozzy

One specific car thats not actually one car though. There are quite a few white Subaru's that drive in or through S5.