White Subaru on daily rally race S5

What you have to remember is high powered cars like this handle completely different to standard cars, its the normal standard family cars doing 3x the speed limit you need to watch out for.

What a stupid remark, if this idiot is speeding dangerously he needs stopping just the same as any other idiot whatever car they're driving. It will be small comfort to the family of child he kills to know you think it's ok to drive like that because his car handles completely differently to other cars. Grow up:roll::roll:

i reckon the scooby driver is driving angry because he knows he should of bought an evo :D

it must be different people, the bloke i know, although his scoobys loud, iv yet to see him speeding

its not the same person the one thats speeding around is a lad with brown hair around 30+ i see him daily on my way home

i know of the other person well more the car than the owner and its definately not him

Sooooh annoying! If police are looking? Had a complaint from my ex, who lives in a flat above Hartleybrrok shps......he works full/time and has to be awake and setting off at 5.30am. Kept awake by POLICE SCOOBY! At silly o'clock laying in wait below with engine running? Hmmmmmm? Lol x speaking of which, just now scooby at lights here, seconds later police siren's? Hope they got him.

Does this subaru have STI in red on the mud flaps and on the spoiler?

Sooooh annoying! If police are looking? Had a complaint from my ex, who lives in a flat above Hartleybrrok shps......he works full/time and has to be awake and setting off at 5.30am. Kept awake by POLICE SCOOBY! At silly o'clock laying in wait below with engine running? Hmmmmmm? Lol x speaking of which, just now scooby at lights here, seconds later police siren's? Hope they got him.

South Yorkshire Police don't have a Scooby to the best of my knowledge :suspect:

has the driver got a bald head, late 50s/early 60s?

he hadn`t when he set off driving.

South Yorkshire Police don't have a Scooby to the best of my knowledge :suspect:

They used to have several, don't know about now but I've seen police scoobies in the not too distant past and they probably hadn't borrowed them.

Funny thing is, Im not defending speeding but, there are paedophiles, murderers, rapist, thieves, gangsters, racists etc and you chat about people speeding. Plus you lot saying he was doing 60mph+ how do you afford your portable speed camera? Yes I know everyone is allowed their own opinion but kids should not be playing in the roads anyway.

i agree kids shouldnt be playing in the road but at 60mph a blowout could cause a vehicle to swerve off the road and into a garden with someone in resulting in fatalities/serious injury

theres a time and a place to speed and thats on a track\1/4 mile strip etc not on public highway

and yes theres worse kinds of people out there but if a thief is spotted stealing then he would get punished just like a speeding motorist should do same with any other type of criminal

as for the speed camera comment anything over 30mph is speeding in a residential area so wether he was doing 60mph or not is unimportant he WAS speeding

Funny thing is, Im not defending speeding but, there are paedophiles, murderers, rapist, thieves, gangsters, racists etc and you chat about people speeding.

So you think that traffic police should all be out chasing gangsters and racists??? Someone speeding through a residential area is more likely to kill a child than a gangster or even a racist!

Plus you lot saying he was doing 60mph+ how do you afford your portable speed camera?

Are you incapable of judging speed? Sure it might be plus/minus 10mph, but that still means he was doing somewhere between 50 and 70!

Yes I know everyone is allowed their own opinion but kids should not be playing in the roads anyway.

That's right, but they have to cross them, and they don't all have perfect road sense. Better that motorists stick to the limit and have a good chance of not killing a kid that makes a mistake isn't it?

So you think that traffic police should all be out chasing gangsters and racists??? Someone speeding through a residential area is more likely to kill a child than a gangster or even a racist!

Are you incapable of judging speed? Sure it might be plus/minus 10mph, but that still means he was doing somewhere between 50 and 70!

That's right, but they have to cross them, and they don't all have perfect road sense. Better that motorists stick to the limit and have a good chance of not killing a kid that makes a mistake isn't it?

I never said traffic police should chase gangsters did I, I said you should be mote interested in them than Subaru drivers. Thing I don't understand is there are lots of boy racers who drive different cars that speed, there are 1.3 Clio drivers on their mobile phones who could crash and kill someone. Plus nobody ever says anything about a motorbikes that does silly speeds down deerlands